How to make Job Order Request (1 Viewer)

smtazulislam

Local time
Today, 10:38
Good Morning !
I would like to create a Job order Form and Job Order history Searcher.

Example : This order from Operation Manager
Operation department request a Job Order Like :
OrderDateOrderUserNameDepartmentNameEmployeeIDEmployeeNameCountryCompanyNameCityCategoryTransDateTransLeaveStatus
06/06/2023 06:30AkramOperation
1​
Abdulrahman AbdullahSaudi ArabUPSRiyadhAudit01/06/2023Current
3​
Eman AwadhSaudi ArabFedExJeddahDriver01/06/2023Current
06/06/2023 06:31AkramOperation
5​
Abdullah AbdulSaudi ArabUPSMadinaProduction03/06/2023Current

These Employee Replacement & previous workplace details :
OrderDateOrderUserNameDepartmentNameEmployeeIDEmployeeNameCountryCompanyNameCityCategoryTransDateTransLeaveStatus
12​
AbdullahSaudi ArabANBAbhaAudit02/07/2022Current
8​
AwadhSaudi ArabSaggafJizanDriver15/01/2022Current
06/06/2023 06:31AkramOperation
2​
AbdulSaudi ArabUPSMakkahCleaner01/06/2023Current

This message need to transfer in HR manager Desk ? When HR manager has been approved then Operation Manager will print.

How can I do it ?
Any help will appreciate...

June7

AWF VIP
Local time
Yesterday, 23:38
What is stopping you?

You show order date/time but no order number. Why do these orders show different EmployeeIDs in the two data samples?

"This message need to transfer in HR manager Desk ? When HR manager has been approved then Operation Manager will print."
This line makes no sense.

plog

Banishment Pending
Local time
Today, 02:38
95% of forms are actually pretty straightforward...once you have the correct table structure.

I would like to create a Job order Form and Job Order history Searcher.

Sounds like the job order form should be based on your Job Order table and the Job Order History Searcher should be based on a query that combines all the datasources you need to get the fields you want to display/search with a bunch of unbound inputs at the top to select the criteria for the search.

This message need to transfer in HR manager Desk ? When HR manager has been approved then Operation Manager will print.

The first time you use the term 'message' is in the above sentence which makes the 'this' very confusing. You can't use a completely new term like it's one we are familiar with. Further, this gets back to my initial statement of having the correct table structure. Whatever is involved with 'transferring a message' sounds like a data issue and not a form issue. Perhaps you can post a copy of yoru database or at least a screenshot of your Relationship Tool.

smtazulislam

Local time
What is stopping you?

You show order date/time but no order number. Why do these orders show different EmployeeIDs in the two data samples?
I had make it two table. JobOrder and JobOrderdetails. By mistake to remove Job Order Numbers
"This message need to transfer in HR manager Desk ? When HR manager has been approved then Operation Manager will print."
Operation Manager request for some NEW worker give to him for replacement
or
Operation Manager request for some worker change placement .

If HR manager has approve the list of the messaged then Operation Manager can print out. Before he can't print out, because the print button is disabled.

Sample db attached, I try to give you a example what I need.
I need also a form for HR manager will see the request and approve.

Attachments

• JobOrders.accdb
    1.3 MB · Views: 55

smtazulislam

Local time
95% of forms are actually pretty straightforward...once you have the correct table structure.
I agreed, Actually I have no idea how to easily to design the table for this transaction.
Sounds like the job order form should be based on your Job Order table and the Job Order History Searcher should be based on a query that combines all the datasources you need to get the fields you want to display/search with a bunch of unbound inputs at the top to select the criteria for the search.

The first time you use the term 'message' is in the above sentence which makes the 'this' very confusing. You can't use a completely new term like it's one we are familiar with. Further, this gets back to my initial statement of having the correct table structure. Whatever is involved with 'transferring a message' sounds like a data issue and not a form issue. Perhaps you can post a copy of yoru database or at least a screenshot of your Relationship Tool.
Post # 4 is my sample db. I try to show you What I need. I knew my table need redesign field relationship. Need some help to redesign my table.

mike60smart

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 08:38
I agreed, Actually I have no idea how to easily to design the table for this transaction.

Post # 4 is my sample db. I try to show you What I need. I knew my table need redesign field relationship. Need some help to redesign my table.
Hi
Your JobOrderDetails table makes no sense whatsoever.

Normally a Job has a number of Details related with it.
In your case all you are selecting for the Job Details is Employee, Designation and other fields that do not relate to Order Details??

Also your relationships between Employee , Designation & Department have no Referential Integrity applied.
This means you can add Child Records without there being a Parent Record.
The attached shows the error when you try to Enforce Referencial Integrity between these tables.

Attachments

• RI.jpg
    RI.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 44

jdraw

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 03:38
I suggest you describe your "business" in simple, pain English. Create a list of "business rules".
Create a data model based on your business rules. In your design, establish referential integrity on your relationships to have the database system help you.
Take some sample data and scenarios and test them against your model.

smtazulislam

Local time
My apologies, May I explain yous.
I dont try to make a purchase order database.

Work Details :
I tried to create a Recruitment Database.
We have 5 departments in this company and 42 projects. Sometimes we need to deployed new workers in various projects whose has joint recently. Sometimes older worker need to replace one place to another place.

We added any project TWO WAYs.
1) Without replacement.
2) Replacement

1) Without replacement means. : We have before 5 and now added some one new.
2) Replacement means. We have before 5 quantity and now we replace some workers and same quantity 5 given replacement.

Database Work:
Each department manager been request by JOBORDER to HR Manager by form. Then HR manager will approve. And record should time stamped.

Can some arrange to redesign the table format ?

Edit :/ All of them should be inquiry by EmployeeID Numbers.

Attachments

• JobOrders.accdb
    1.4 MB · Views: 71

smtazulislam

Local time
I had update with JOBORDERID in post 8. Later I will re-format JOBORDER numbers by sequential
This database use each department manager.
Manager request JOB Order to HR manager. then HR manager finds notification that someone order to him. He will approve.

smtazulislam

Local time
Hi
Your JobOrderDetails table makes no sense whatsoever.

Normally a Job has a number of Details related with it.
In your case all you are selecting for the Job Details is Employee, Designation and other fields that do not relate to Order Details??
No, New job order is not relate with Order details.
But when replacement can related.
Also your relationships between Employee , Designation & Department have no Referential Integrity applied.
This means you can add Child Records without there being a Parent Record.
The attached shows the error when you try to Enforce Referencial Integrity between these tables.
Kindly check with post #8

mike60smart

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 08:38
Hi
Again logic would say that if you want to add personnel to a specific Project you would need to first Select the Project
to add the personnel to.

Likewise, if you want to change a specific Employee for a different one.

smtazulislam

Local time
Hi
Again logic would say that if you want to add personnel to a specific Project you would need to first Select the Project
to add the personnel to.

Likewise, if you want to change a specific Employee for a different one.
Noted.

smtazulislam

Local time
Now, I facing some problems with records.

frmJobOrder - in sfrmJobOrderDetails
if I enter data in the subform, then the Next data will autofill without EmployeeID. I Just Enter the EmployeeID the Others fields have been autofill

frmJobOrder - sfrmJobOrderReplanceDetails
if I enter the EmployeeID then DLOOKUP the latest previous data and saved it in the table OUT.

How can I do it?

Screenshot 2023-06-17 005114.jpg
Db uploaded.

Attachments

• JobOrders.accdb
    5.3 MB · Views: 63

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom