How to Send WhatsApp MSG From Access 2007 forms ? (1 Viewer)

Jayessh

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 18:05
Is it possible to send Employee Salary Slip PDF in WhatsApp Message using MS Access Forms to Pre-Entered Mobile Numbers ?
if so how to integrate WhatsApp with Form...
Hint : I think we can do it by WhatsApp Web but again how to integrate it ??

Note: I am asking for a Button when user click on that button, Access will send PDF of Salary Slip to selected Employee, Again this will do such prompts like EmpName & Month (based on Mobile Number allready stored in EmpMast Database

Thank You in Advance as all are you Experts and I know I'll get the solution

Last edited:

onur_can

Local time
Today, 05:35
You may not be able to send whatsapp messages directly on the Access form. You can send the message via Whatsapp Web. You can check out the link below for this.

Whatsapp Message Send

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Today, 13:35
Just checked. The link in posts #2 & #5 are almost identical...but appear to do exactly what the OP wants

Last edited:

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
If you could do it for free, they would not be charging?, surely?

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time

Well I suppose it's the same/similar to what I do.

I design drop in components, explain, in detail how to use them, and charge a small fee for them.

The benefit to the customer is a quick and easy solution for very little money, possibly saving them many hours of frustrating work.

But yes, it's always possible/desirable to write the code yourself, and in most cases, I provide a "Free Option" in that I provide links to the resources I use to create the "Drop-In MS Access Components". I also provide the Drop-In for free, to AWF members, in return for them signing up to my YouTube channel and/or my newsletter..

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
Well I suppose it's the same/similar to what I do.

I design drop in components, explain, in detail how to use them, and charge a small fee for them.

The benefit to the customer is a quick and easy solution for very little money, possibly saving them many hours of frustrating work.

But yes, it's always possible/desirable to write the code yourself, and in most cases, I provide a "Free Option" in that I provide links to the resources I use to create the "Drop-In MS Access Components". I also provide the Drop-In for free, to AWF members, in return for them signing up to my YouTube channel and/or my newsletter..
No Tony,

I meant WhatsApp. If they allowed you to send messages and attachments for free, who is going to subscribe, unless there is a wealth of added features?

Jayessh

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 18:05
We already running an AddOn for TallyERP9 Accounting Software, Which uses WhatsApp Web to send PDFs for free... But Tally used TDL which is totally different from other Programming languages and it is Tally's Proprietary language, and useless for Access Programming... That's why I thought we can do it for Access also...|

The Logic is so simple When we click a Button the Program run a hyperlink like (https://wa.me/whatsappphonenumber?text=urlencodedtext) and send it through WhatsApp Web...

again it will not ask again and again for WhatsApp Web QRCode as we can give arrangement for user to scan onetime at time program starts...

again the link (https://wa.me/whatsappphonenumber?text=urlencodedtext) sends only msgs, I just need logic for attaching PDF...

this is the whole case...

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
So does TallyERP9 have an API to do it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom