I have a question (1 Viewer)

Roody_Asa'ad

Local time
Today, 16:29
Hello brothers
I have a question
I created a warehouse program, and when I put in the issued quantity, a message appears with the amount of inventory I have
If the entered quantity is less than the existing quantity, I will receive a message that the quantity has run out

Last edited:

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
Today, 14:29
I get this guys when trying to download the DB? :(

1698392395509.png

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
It appears the download file triggered some security issue for Gasman. I have taken the precaution of removing the file.

Roody_Asa'ad

Local time
It appears the download file triggered some security issue for Gasman. I have taken the precaution of removing the file.
The file does not contain any virus and there are no malfunctions related to the security and protection of devices.. and the file works properly for me.

KitaYama

Local time
Today, 22:29
There's no virus in the file. I opened it. But I received several errors telling me this :

2023-10-27_18-02-51.png

It's mostly because the query and object names are in Arabic and get Garbled characters in VBE.

2023-10-27_18-07-50.png

2023-10-27_18-04-29.png

Roody_Asa'ad

Local time

Attachments

• rrrrr.accdb
    6 MB · Views: 67

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
You have been specifically asked NOT to post any more files, yet you just go ahead and do so? :(

Roody_Asa'ad

Local time
You have been specifically asked NOT to post any more files, yet you just go ahead and do so? :(
My dear brother, I did not mean to cause any harm to the forum, but I have a problem in designing a program and I am looking for solutions. If my presence in this forum bothers you or if I display blocked or prohibited content in this forum, I do not have knowledge of anything, but I want to clarify. You are assured that the file that I am publishing and in which I need your help does not contain any virus and that the file is intact on my computer, and if there was any damage of course, the anti-virus would have picked it up and deleted it.
Sorry for participating in this forum, and thank you very much for this reception and welcome

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
I have already explained on how to do what you want, it is a simple test. Let the mods examine the file and report back.

KitaYama

Local time
Today, 22:29
This is the complete file without the VBA errors
The errors are because of the difference between character set in Windows default language.
For us in English version of Windows, can not open these objects without errors.

2023-10-27_18-20-53.png

mike60smart

Registered User.
Local time
Hello brothers
I have a question
I created a warehouse program, and when I put in the issued quantity, a message appears with the amount of inventory I have
If the entered quantity is less than the existing quantity, I will receive a message that the quantity has run out
Point to note is you should get rid of all of the Lookup fields in your tables.
Google "The Evils of Lookup Fields in Access Tables"

Also unable to do much due to use of Arabic

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 08:29
For what it is worth, I have a fully updated version of the latest version of Kaspersky and downloaded the DB file. The download didn't trigger anything, so I asked Kaspersky to do a single-file scan of the downloaded file. It did not report any findings. I then opened the file, but as noted, it is in Arabic so I cannot proceed.

@Roody_Asa'ad - It is unfortunate that your first post triggered such a response. However, even a false-positive response from an anti-viral package is grounds for suspicion until we clear it up.

I would like to offer what I hope will be helpful advice to you. You say you wanted to ask a question. However, when you download something, it is best to explain the problem in words. Showing us code and nothing else doesn't convey the intent of your code or the nature of your problem. We are fairly experienced, but do not have the ability to read minds. So don't just show us code. Specifically tell us what is wrong. Tell us what you were trying to do, how to duplicate the problem, and what you expected to see but did not see.

To put this in perspective, would you expect your doctor to immediately be able to help you if you walked into his office and said, "I feel ill" ... and said nothing else? Or would you tell him a more specific symptom right away?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom