I have a question (1 Viewer)

Roody_Asa'ad

Local time
Today, 19:28
Hello brothers
I have a question
I created a warehouse program, and when I put in the issued quantity, a message appears with the amount of inventory I have
If the entered quantity is less than the existing quantity, I will receive a message that the quantity has run out

Attachments

• rrrrr.accdb
    6 MB · Views: 72

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
Today, 17:28
1698395670275.png

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
Your DB is triggering the picture on my computer.
The fact that you then repost the same exact question with the file again, makes me suspicious.
I do not want other members perhaps getting infected if their A/V does not pick it up.
If it is a false positive, then so be it.

As far as your question goes, you just compare that entered to that held, and if it satisfies your test, you issue a relative message.
Not difficult really, which again makes me more suspicious as you have already done pretty much the same already for when you enter the issued quantity?

In fact I thought you could not attach anything until a certain number of posts had been made?

KitaYama

Local time
Tomorrow, 01:28

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 12:28
@Jon Did this attachment get through the virus filter on the website?

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
I normally get periodic notifications of viruses, but I am not sure if the host checks for viruses in files as opposed to the webpages where hackers embed base64 code etc.

Easiest way to check is to download the file and run it through a virus checker. I presume that so long as you don't open the file, it won't activate, but I am no expert on these matters.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 11:28
I specifically downloaded the DB in this thread. Kaspersky didn't complain during the download and didn't complain on a specific (i.e. directed) scan. I can open the file but because a lot of things are in Arabic (for instance, all the query names), I don't understand what I see.

Like I answered in another thread for this same user:

What is the problem and what did you EXPECT to happen vs. what ACTUALLY happened?

GPGeorge

Grover Park George
Local time
Today, 09:28
Hello brothers
I have a question
I created a warehouse program, and when I put in the issued quantity, a message appears with the amount of inventory I have
If the entered quantity is less than the existing quantity, I will receive a message that the quantity has run out
You'll find an example of an inventory control function in the Northwind Developers Version template. It does what you describe and a lot more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom