I just wanted to say Thank You! (1 Viewer)

psyc0tic1

Access Moron
Local time
Yesterday, 23:58
I have started many threads on this forum over a short period of time and while I have been vigilant in clicking the "Thanks" link in their posts... I wanted to take a few minutes to properly thank the people on this site that helped me (and everyone else).

Isladogs (Colin)... you nudged me in the direction of using tabbed control over the navigation control and even though it has been a long row to hoe... I have to say the end result is fantastic. I find it is in fact easier to administer and more functional without the hassle of the navigation control forcing everything to open inside itself. You have helped in many other topics of mine as well. Thank you very much for the gentle nudge and subsequent help through the many threads of my stupid questions.

arnelgp... you were instrumental in the creation of my much needed export to Excel and send email feature that made my life so much easier. Thank you very much for your expertise and patience.

The_Doc_Man... you have always been johhny-on-the-spot with links to very useful information as well as your own. I only wish I was smart enough to know what most of it meant and it usually sparked many responses and discussions from other members which I appreciate greatly. Thank you very much for your patience with me and willingness to help.

Majp... Your nudges in the right directions during my attempt to show or hide tabs based on the users access level made the tab control project leap forward enough to stop me from giving up on the whole project. Thank you sir for all of the help you have given on that project as well as in all other threads you were generous anough to have input.

Gasman... you have also always been johhny-on-the-spot with links to very useful information and provided useful information as well and I thank you for your willingness to help me.

Frothingslosh... your help and code for the checking for new DB version saved me a huge amount of time in my work and I cannot think you enough for your patience even though I could tell my ignorance was starting to wear on you. Thank you sir for everything.

pbaldy... You have jumped in at all the right times giving me just enough to learn what I need to do and sometimes understanding that I am not going to get it and shoot some code that solves the issue. Thank you as well for everything.

I know there were many others that have weighed in and helped as much as they could through all of my little projects and issues and if I didn't call your name I apologize. I am trying to remember all of the kind people that have helped me but there are too many to remember.

To everyone that helped... thank you so very much for everything... you have no idea how much I appreciate what you do.

Last edited:

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
Today, 05:58
You are welcome psyc0tic.:cool:

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Today, 05:58
Many thanks for writing this post.
Feedback like this is exactly the encouragement we need to continue offering support to the many who ask questions here.

Last edited:

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 21:58
Happy to help Richard!

soap

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 21:58
I have started many threads on this forum over a short period of time and while I have been vigilant in clicking the "Thanks" link in their posts... I wanted to take a few minutes to properly thank the people on this site that helped me (and everyone else).

Isladogs (Colin)... you nudged me in the direction of using tabbed control over the navigation control and even though it has been a long row to hoe... I have to say the end result is fantastic. I find it is in fact easier to administer and more functional without the hassle of the navigation control forcing everything to open inside itself. You have helped in many other topics of mine as well. Thank you very much for the gentle nudge and subsequent help through the many threads of my stupid questions.

arnelgp... you were instrumental in the creation of my much needed export to Excel and send email feature that made my life so much easier. Thank you very much for your expertise and patience.

The_Doc_Man... you have always been johhny-on-the-spot with links to very useful information as well as your own. I only wish I was smart enough to know what most of it meant and it usually sparked many responses and discussions from other members which I appreciate greatly. Thank you very much for your patience with me and willingness to help.

Majp... Your nudges in the right directions during my attempt to show or hide tabs based on the users access level made the tab control project leap forward enough to stop me from giving up on the whole project. Thank you sir for all of the help you have given on that project as well as in all other threads you were generous anough to have input.

Gasman... you have also always been johhny-on-the-spot with links to very useful information and provided useful information as well and I thank you for your willingness to help me.

Frothingslosh... your help and code for the checking for new DB version saved me a huge amount of time in my work and I cannot think you enough for your patience even though I could tell my ignorance was starting to wear on you. Thank you sir for everything.

pbaldy... You have jumped in at all the right times giving me just enough to learn what I need to do and sometimes understanding that I am not going to get it and shoot some code that solves the issue. Thank you as well for everything.

I know there were many others that have weighed in and helped as much as they could through all of my little projects and issues and if I didn't call your name I apologize. I am trying to remember all of the kind people that have helped me but there are too many to remember.

To everyone that helped... thank you so very much for everything... you have no idea how much I appreciate what you do.
Thanks to everyone that makes it a commitment to give out time, knowledge to meet team members needs here. This is a great platform i must confess. I'm just new in less than 12hrs and have received help already for my request. Many thanks guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom