IIf Statement Utilising Yes/No Field (1 Viewer)

RainLover

VIP From a land downunder
Local time
Today, 17:21
Pauline

I just realised that I pulled in the tables from a back end so there are no relationships showing.

If you need them I will have to look back into my archives to see if I can find a Back End.

Pauline123

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 08:21
Hi Rain, thanks for the database - this will certainly give me a lot to think about so will have a good mooch and see what I come up with.

If I have any questions about what you have done I will get in touch.

Pauline :)

RainLover

Local time
Later today when I wake up, it is 3:30 AM now, I will see if I can sort out those Relationships and repost.

I know I must have them somewhere but as a typical Genies my filing system is a mess.

Just joking about the typical Genies bit. I am not typical. :)

There is also a user manual somewhere, I think.

Also forget about the security. It was never implemented and therefore never Beta tested.

Pauline123

Registered User.
Local time
Hi that would be useful especially the user manual though seemed pretty easy to pick up from the quick look i had this afternoon.

And wow 3.30 am you must be dedicated lol I can barely make it past 11 pm now-a-days :D

I would not worry too much about security - I work for a painting contractor and most of the managers are barely computer literate haha.

Liked what I saw in your database but if I was to use any of it I would have to dumb it down as there is no "public" element - its all internal stock transfers and costings to jobs but I think you have some good ideas i can adapt and make mine a little more refined.

Hope you enjoy your lie-in :) Pauline

Pauline123

Registered User.
Local time
PS is your name really Rain :) Im naff at psuedo-names hence Pauline123 lol

Pauline123

Registered User.
Local time
Hi Rain, just wanted to thank you for your help - managed to solve my problem and it works just fine :)

RainLover

Local time
That was very nice of you to get back to me thank you.

I did not answer your question on my name.

Rain Lover was a Champion Stallion who won the top race in Australia two years in a row,the Melbourne Cup. It is now one of the premium races of the world. He won it two years in a row. But this is going back to the 1950s or 60s, not 100% sure.

Eventually they put him out to stud. He is a bit like me. A retired champion. :) :) :)

Last edited:

Pauline123

Registered User.
Local time
Your a champion in my eyes for all your help. Its nice to know a meaning behind the name - take care and you never know we may speak again :):)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom