Inbound Date/Time Stamps Off By +1 Hour? (1 Viewer)

shuff

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 08:40
Following the recent changes here in the U.S. for Daylight Savings Time, I patched WinXP as well as all my Outlook installations. The problem is with Outlook; my OUTBOUND date/time stamps are accurate as is my WinXP time, however my INBOUND messages are date/time stamped by +1 hour from actual time. This seems to be an accross-the-board issue for all my Outlook users, including myself! Sheesh!

Has anyone else come across this problem and if so, were you able to resolve it? FYI, XP correctly displays the time and Control Panel does indeed indicate I am in Central Daylight Time rather than Standard time, so the XP patch did work.

Thanks!

rainman89

I cant find the any key..
Local time
Today, 03:40
Have the same problem!!! cant find a solution anywhere!!! stinks

Minkey

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 07:40
Following the recent changes here in the U.S. for Daylight Savings Time, I patched WinXP as well as all my Outlook installations.

Did you also patch your e-mail server ? Also if you haven't already I suggest you go through the following KB articles.

rainman89

I cant find the any key..
Local time
Today, 03:40
Sadly i dont have control over my emial server. grr. but im contacting them today to see if they have applied it. im sure they have!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom