insight into big banks' sophisticated analysis of customer behavior and loyalty.... (1 Viewer)

neuroman9999

Local time
Today, 14:30
hey everyone,

I have done you a favor and gotten as much truth out of the big banking industry as I can. I spoke with a manager ad American Express (an intelligent Chinese woman who is being used by the corporate world in America) and asked her to tell me everything that she knows about how her company analyzes human behavior by using a mixture of human intelligence and software algorithms to make decisions about whether to grant credit line increase and approve applications for credit cards. I recorded the conversation without telling her and I am posting it here for all of you, as a gift to you, if you do not understand how corporate America works. Don't worry, you won't get in trouble by listening to the recording, as she did not give away any proprietary information about AMEX (nor should she, as she could lose her job for doing so). and it is pretty evident too, that she was telling me everything she knew, because she says multiple times on the phone call: well, to be perfectly honest with you. LOL. See? I told you guys before, there are very few people that have the conscious to lie to me, when they know in their heart that I will know that they are lying anyway. So apparently they figure that it's not worth their time. The information I have gotten from her probably applies to all big banks headquartered in America, because they all watch each other and share information for the purpose of figuring out how to profit in the greatest possible manner, or how to get consumers to spend money for a variety of reasons. I have asked many relevant and insightful/revealing questions, and if you want to hear them all and her responses to me, you will have to start listening at 11min, 30sec. The entire recording is 20min long. Anything before that is wasted time, as it's just the automated system talking and me asking the subordinate to transfer me to a manager, and then waiting on hold.

Hopefully this helps you in your endeavors if life and makes you a more informed person living on Earth, regardless if you believe in Christ or not. You're welcome! =)

The conversation can be listened to, on my cloud drive, here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ui3Qu7PHxNNjhQfhs9Ow6cvwODQOnW1H/view?usp=sharing

And in case you think I broke the law, I talked with the police and they assured me I did not break any laws. Verification of legality:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L9ckxgStYsBlHNf2AAywavVWz3yqmJOD/view?usp=sharing

- Adam J. Evanovich

Attachments

• verification_of_legality.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 516
  • the_truth_from_AMEX.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 527
Last edited:

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 15:30
Don't worry, you won't get in trouble by listening to the recording,
You should possibly worry.
I'm sure you did not advise her that you were recording the conversation, nor did you determine what state she was in. Although Iowa is a one party state, If she was in a state requiring consent you may have committed a felony.

neuroman9999

Local time
You should possibly worry.
I'm sure you did not advise her that you were recording the conversation, nor did you determine what state she was in. Although Iowa is a one party state, If she was in a state requiring consent you may have committed a felony.
really?

neuroman9999

Local time
if that's the case, I will call the authorities, first. thanks!

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
and it is pretty evident to, that she was telling me everything she knew, because she says multiple times on the phone call: well, to be perfectly honest with you. LOL. See? I told you guys before, there are very few people that have the conscious to lie to me, when they know in their heart that I will know that they are lying anyway.
Take it from a professional, when someone says "to be perfectly honest with you" they usually aren't.

neuroman9999

Local time
Take it from a professional, when someone says "to be perfectly honest with you" they usually aren't.
this woman will never be given the opportunity to climb the corporate ladder, moke. she's a FOREIGNER. the white supremacist assholes in banking will never let her through. trust me. I know who they are. not to mention the fact that she's a woman. women have a tendency to give the truth when they know that a man with a caring soul is talking to them. I'm right in this case. I have no doubt. She's not evil, nor does she really have any damn clue what's going on because the software developers don't tell her anything. Nor should they.

neuroman9999

Local time
sorry @moke123 , you are wrong as it seems. files re-uploaded. just got off the phone with the authorities. they are my friends, just like many level headed people on this Earth. ;)

neuroman9999

Local time
40 yrs. of wearing a wire tells me otherwise.
i'm not too worried. why don't you call the FBi and report me? apparently the world doesn't like you. i told you guys many times, I'm not evil and I'm not rich. thus, no one gives a shit about me. they're not trying to take me down. my guess is why people are trying to take you down is because you either have a lot of money, own a nice home, or you're so professional, you can't relate to criminals and poor people? if that is true, of course you'll be hated.

the victory lies with me, my man. ;)

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
The victory lies within your mind. Nowhere else.

neuroman9999

Local time
The victory lies within your mind. Nowhere else.
you might be right about that Richard because I'm not the Victor I will just join the Victor when he becomes victorious. If you read that and you thought I actually had a messiah complex and that I actually was God I think you've just shown your lack of intelligence. but I seriously doubt that you would show that because you're such a smart guy. :)

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Recording laws do vary from state to state. Just like others, my employment history requires a good understanding of them. Many require explicit permission from all parties who may be in the recording. That is why every IVR tells you that you consent by staying on the line. Your talk with one officer doesn't mean anything. They are not legal experts. Your talk with one person in financing is about as reliable. Take it from someone who works in the industry.

neuroman9999

Local time
Recording laws do vary from state to state. Just like others, my employment history requires a good understanding of them. Many require explicit permission from all parties who may be in the recording. That is why every IVR tells you that you consent by staying on the line. Your talk with one officer doesn't mean anything. They are not legal experts. Your talk with one person in financing is about as reliable. Take it from someone who works in the industry.
Well let me ask you this mister,

Do you think that anyone is going to care that I did this? Considering that every authority in the world is dealing with the pandemic and will be for years to come combined with the fact that they're afraid to be poor and have nothing and cling to their money? strictly to keep the economy alive so the world doesn't fall apart? Considering all of those factors I'm not too worried about them never finding out or even care about me if they do find out. So what do you think about these words? and keep in mind this will be the only time that I literally ever do this.

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
If it were me, I would press charges and sue.

neuroman9999

Local time
If it were me, I would press charges and sue.
Yeah well there's a couple of problems with that....

Number one I have no money so there's nothing to get by suing.

Number two im the best person in the world at hiding money that can never be found.

and number three you're a single person you're not a large corporate entity that doesn't have time to care about small fishbecause you've got Wall Street obligations to meet and you've got profit to be made otherwise you die.

neuroman9999

Local time
Not to mention the fact that you probably didn't even listen to the recording. did you? If you didn't then you have no idea what you're talking about.

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
So what do you think about these words?
I think they're the words of the uninformed.

Number one I have no money so there's nothing to get by suing.

Number two im the best person in the world at hiding money that can never be found.
Seeing as my job often entails locating those assets, dont be so sure.
why don't you call the FBi and report me?
I dont necessarily have to "call" anyone.

my guess is why people are trying to take you down is because you either have a lot of money, own a nice home, or you're so professional, you can't relate to criminals and poor people? if that is true, of course you'll be hated.
  1. I have money
  2. I have 2 homes
  3. I am a professional
  4. No one is trying to take me down
I can relate to criminals and poor people better than you'll ever know.
If you had half a brain you'd know how silly you sound.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time

Sincerely doubt that. My wife probably has you beat. She hides her money at Penney's, the local grocery chain, the local greeting card store (a Hallmark franchise), the book store. She hides it so well that we never see it again.

neuroman9999

Local time
Sincerely doubt that. My wife probably has you beat. She hides her money at Penney's, the local grocery chain, the local greeting card store (a Hallmark franchise), the book store. She hides it so well that we never see it again.
Well that's a little bit silly richard. Wouldn't you want to keep it in a bank at least to earn the interest from it? LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom