Is it Actually Racist? (1 Viewer)

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 01:02
Not sure Ebs17 would agree. Apparently all my statements are nonsense and wasted time with no real meaning.
Col

When PAT is on your side for that statement, Col, don't worry about what some others think.

jpl458

Local time
Yesterday, 23:02
Yes, blame the victim. As long as they did it to themselves, it is not my f**king problem. A common and seductive argument. Like the woman wouldn't have got raped if she didn't wear a short skirt and the little black boy wouldn't have got shot in the back if he hadn't run from the cops.
Well said.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time

No wonder democrats have started to let this issue go - it's not a winning one for them, pun intended.

"And in other news today, common sense didn't even place near a win..."

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Yes, blame the victim. As long as they did it to themselves, it is not my f**king problem. A common and seductive argument. Like the woman wouldn't have got raped if she didn't wear a short skirt and the little black boy wouldn't have got shot in the back if he hadn't run from the cops.

Whoa. Those are two weird things to conflate.

You're supposed to get shot if you try to assault a cop, or if just before turning to run you pull out a gun and start to turn around.
Umm..Yeah. You should get shot - that's the whole point of police. You do what they say, or you experience force. Period.

Children may be different, but not when they are 12 yr old gangsters literally beginning to raise a gun towards you. Then it's just another person about to shoot at you.

Actually even your first argument is a tired old trope: Equate all incidents where someone points out that people who dress to get attention or in a promiscuous way are fools for complaining about the attention they just requested - to victim blaming.

I can chew gum and walk at the same time. A woman is not responsible for her ra**, but if you walk down the street in your underwear, you're an idiot, and I'll stil point it out (Col, you excluded - if you did it we'd know you were just trying to make us laugh!)

Do you call every person who advises you to lock your car doors, carjacking victim blamers?

This is a favorite trick of the progressives. Try to invent some new shameful term, (like "victim blaming"), then attach it just every thing they possibly can, even things that make no sense when you step back and look at it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom