Is it possible to change duplicate value to zero in specific column by query? (1 Viewer)

atzdgreat

Local time
Today, 03:34
OBJECTIVE: To create a Result making duplicate value as zero in PO Amount
Result Table.png

AVAILABLE TABLES:
PO Table

Screenshot 2024-02-15 133722.png

Suppliers Table
SI Table.png

This is what my SQL query so far:
Code:
SELECT t1.*, t2.* FROM PO_Table t1 LEFT JOIN SI_Table t2 ONE t1.[PO Number] = t2.[PO Number]
`

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 05:34
I think we might need to know WHY you want this result, which is more like an Excel setup than an Access setup. Are you trying to make some kind of report?

atzdgreat

Local time
I think we might need to know WHY you want this result, which is more like an Excel setup than an Access setup. Are you trying to make some kind of report?
Yes Sir. so whenever this would be extracted to excel and user will do a pivot. it's easy for them

arnelgp

..forever waiting... waiting for jellybean!
Local time
Today, 18:34
you add Autonumber field (ID) to SI_Table table, see Query1.

Attachments

• PO_Supplier.accdb
    1.2 MB · Views: 32

June7

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 02:34
I tested an Excel pivot table with this joined data. Having zeros instead of duplicates of PO Amount does not entirely solve issue. The PO Amount is replicated in the pivot table on the same SI Number that has a PO Amount value in its data row.

atzdgreat

Local time
I tested an Excel pivot table with this joined data. Having zeros instead of duplicates of PO Amount does not entirely solve issue. The PO Amount is replicated in the pivot table on the same SI Number that has a PO Amount value in its data row.
Hi @June7 kindly check my attached image. if PO Amount are redundant, when you pivot the data, it will sumup.
TestResult.jpg

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 06:34
The problem is the way you are creating the invoice. Use a main report for the PO table and a subreport for the suppliers table. Then everything sums and prints correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom