Is it possible to read emails from access (1 Viewer)

sunilvedula

Sunil
Local time
Today, 22:06
Hi All,

I wanted to know if there is a way to check emails that have been receivced in lotus notes. It needs to check if an email is received particularly with the subject that is already available in a table in database. if it can check it needs to inform the user working on the database that an email has come from that particular subject.

Lightwave

Ad astra
Local time
Today, 17:36
The answer to that is always yes

Its finding the person that knows how to do it which is tricky. Sadly not me

John Big Booty

AWF VIP
Local time
Tomorrow, 02:36
This article relates to reading Email in MS Outlook, but I'm sure it shouldn't be too hard to bash the code to make it work with Lotus Notes.

ajetrumpet

Banned
Local time
Today, 11:36
Hi All,

I wanted to know if there is a way to check emails that have been receivced in lotus notes. It needs to check if an email is received particularly with the subject that is already available in a table in database. if it can check it needs to inform the user working on the database that an email has come from that particular subject.

is there a DLL for lotus notes? or something similar? how was it programmed? i don't even know.

sunilvedula

Sunil
Local time
Today, 22:06
Thank you for your replies. The outlook article looks good let me see if i can tweak it to lotus. But if you can find an article for lotus it would be great

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom