Is this FRIUT TREE a WINNER. (1 Viewer)

skea

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 19:43
2 years back, i thought of growing a Fruit tree, some thing that would give me daily income so that i could be able to handle this decade well. So I sat and thought about the JAMBUL Tree.(Orignated In India). I discovered that i would use this Friut to make some Fruit Wine or Vinegar, i would use all the other parts for Medicine. Its such a rich Tree. Earlier reseach told me that it grows in 4-7 years and i was hoping to start the reap in 2011.
I was Fascinated by the Idea that i told every one in the Office about it, even my Family and Relatives and every one was saying...GO FOR IT. THEY NICKNAMED ME THE JAMBULA Man.
My Cousin Bro, offered me to rent 5+ acres of his land to grow the Trees.But he told me to research More on the acres i need.

I googled and found out alot more. According to what i found out,I DESCIDED TO GIVE UP THE IDEA.
I found out that it would take me 8+ Years to get the Fruit, People have got wine out of the fruit in the Phillipines and India but on small scale.Another thing is that It grows wildly and the Climatic conditions of my country are not so good for its growth. Another thing is me Investing in this Tree, occupying vast pieces of land then in the long run, it doesn't give me the RETURNS ON INVESTIMENT IN TIME!.

Now i am thinking on venturing into this Again.
Any Advise? Any Good Resources where this tree has been successfull?
If Not...Which Fruit Tree would you recommend someone to invest in If he had the Land to grow it?

Fifty2One

Legend in my own mind
Local time
Today, 09:43
check if you can write off all your farm business expenses for the 4-7 years as a tree farmer...

...unless you are a billionaire desparately trying to become a millionaire...

emcf

Local time
Today, 17:43
skea said:
Now i am thinking on venturing into this Again.
Any Advise? Any Good Resources where this tree has been successfull?
If Not...Which Fruit Tree would you recommend someone to invest in If he had the Land to grow it?

i reckon you won't make much return on the investment since the tree does not flourish in the climate where you live. consider the land that you want to use to grow them on and find a tree that will grow well in those conditions - does your area have any native species of fruit trees? perhaps you could try to convert a native fruit into wine or vinegar using the same method as for the jambul tree. it would be extra beneficial if doing this to a native fruit was a new thing....you would have a new niche in the market to yourself with no direct competitors (assuming the end product tasted good!)

Oldsoftboss

AWF VIP
Local time
Tomorrow, 02:43
I recommend marijuana.

Excellent rewards
Lovely looking plant
Don't need much land, in fact, can be grown pots!
No taxes to pay

:D

skea

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 19:43
Got growing it here,you are shipped behind bars.

saintsman

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 17:43
So you want to make some wine?

Whats the matter with a good old vine?

Grow grapes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom