It's time for a new poll! (1 Viewer)

Will bin Laden make an appearance before Nov 4?

• Total voters

Rabbie

Super Moderator
Local time
Today, 00:07
Re: Correction: the bias is being done by Democrats

I have been watching your technical posts quite a while and thought you might be a quite helpful person. I'm wondering now if you show so little care in your technical posts as you do in this case.
George, I think you should withdraw that insinuation.

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
Since it saved you from typing in German.

-dk
Not that crap again, I know it's not taught in your schools over there but look up The Battle of Britain and then tell me where the Yanks were when we defeated the Krauts:rolleyes:

dkinley

Access Hack by Choice
Local time
Yesterday, 18:07
Not that crap again, I know it's not taught in your schools over there but look up The Battle of Britain and then tell me where the Yanks were when we defeated the Krauts:rolleyes:

Have read before and agreed. The hypothesized question would be (and will never be answered), is once Germany took the mainland, dug in and regrouped, how long would the UK have held out?

Aside from that it seems that you guys have another invasion to worry about switching over to sharia.

-dK

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
Have read before and agreed. The hypothesized question would be (and will never be answered), is once Germany took the mainland, dug in and regrouped, how long would the UK have held out?

-dK
They never got that far and couldn't, if the RAF hadn't beaten them off the vastly superior RoyalNavy would have, end of story

Aside from that it seems that you guys have another invasion to worry about switching over to sharia.
Evidence?

dkinley

Access Hack by Choice
Local time
Since I track different news sources and read alot of the BBC I have been reading articles from time to time talking to this effect.

http://www.wvwnews.net/story.php?id=3337

Here is a story I pulled at random.

-dK

EDIT: I should edit and say that the conservative blogs I've glanced over in the past seem pretty upset at the liberals in the government by allowing the country to pander to foreigners in this extent.

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
Since I track different news sources and read alot of the BBC I have been reading articles from time to time talking to this effect.

-dK

EDIT: I should edit and say that the conservative blogs I've glanced over in the past seem pretty upset at the liberals in the government by allowing the country to pander to foreigners in this extent.

That's a link to an extreme right wing party's views that the majority of British people treat with the same contempt as that they held for Nazis, don't post their narrow minded racist crap here as testament to your own views

dkinley

Access Hack by Choice
Local time
That's a link to an extreme right wing party's views that the majority of British people treat with the same contempt as that they held for Nazis, don't post their narrow minded racist crap here as testament to your own views

Sorry for offending ... but that isn't my view at all. I am obviously not as familiar with the local politics there as anyone who participates in them. There was just tons and tons of hits remarking about Sharia law being adopted in England. I did not realize that the adoption of the law was untrue.

-dK

Alc

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 19:07

-dK

As you're outside the UK, you may not realise that the people responsible for this 'news' are the same ones that also come out nonsense like this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_National_Party#Anti-semitism_and_Holocaust_denial
Parts of it may well be true, but to say they've got an agenda is an understatement.

dkinley

Access Hack by Choice
Local time
As you're outside the UK, you may not realise that the people responsible for this 'news' are the same ones that also come out nonsense like this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_National_Party#Anti-semitism_and_Holocaust_denial
Parts of it may well be true, but to say they've got an agenda is an understatement.

I see. Hmmm. Then I shall write to papers here and request they investigate fully because some of those same stories about the adoption of the law in England are being ran over here.

-dK

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
The nonsense posted that a British court released suspects of a major crime, any crime for that matter, to some other kangaroo court is so farcical it beggars belief

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
I see. Hmmm. Then I shall write to papers here and request they investigate fully because some of those same stories about the adoption of the law in England are being ran over here.

-dK
Apart from a defunct idiot in a church, there's no major political party in this country with any such plan in their agenda

Alc

Registered User.
Local time
The nonsense posted that a British court released suspects of a major crime, any crime for that matter, to some other kangaroo court is so farcical it beggars belief
To be fair, if you're thousands of miles away and your local papers are also saying it, I can understand how you could be taken in. Particularly as those f*ckwits in the BNP can appear quite convincing until you see what they're up to.

I understand the unemployment rate is going back up, back home? If I remember right, during the high unemplyment in the '80s, the NF (as was) had a surge in membership. Maybe the BNP are going for the same tack: "Coming over here, stealing our jobs", etc.

dkinley

Access Hack by Choice
Local time
I try to use the Reagan adage .. trust but verify. I don't trust the government and I don't trust the press.

I guarded my words and hid a question by slinging "it seems" out there - I wasn't sure if true or not. If you read enough stories from different sites regarding the US, you can usually cross-index them to each other to get an idea of the real story instead of what that particular side wants to present. All the stories here about elsewhere are not biased but reprinted. Hehe, I appreciate the corrective advice.

It is on the background radar for me, because if it could happen there - then it something like that could happen here.

-dK

ASherbuck

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 16:07
This is hearsay but I believe I heard from a credible friend that the terrorists have come out in support of McCain.

This is not something I can cite, this is note something I have looked into, this is something I was told. I really wouldn't put any stock into it until a video came out or a news source broke it.

IIRC the endorsement was posted on Al-Hesbah, but I neither read nor speak arabic so I do not know.

Local time
Since we seem to be making accusations without any substantive data, I heard exactly the opposite on the radio this evening. I did try to go out to the news sites and find a reference but could not.

The story I heard on the radio was that Hezbolla has come out in support of Barack H. Obama. Allegedly, their logic was that McCain does not support Hezbolla and the nation of Palestine and does support Israel.

Of course, my story is just as useless as yours. Neither really deserve an honorable mention but I couldn't let it go unanswered.

Alisa

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 17:07
Since we seem to be making accusations without any substantive data, I heard exactly the opposite on the radio this evening. I did try to go out to the news sites and find a reference but could not.

The story I heard on the radio was that Hezbolla has come out in support of Barack H. Obama. Allegedly, their logic was that McCain does not support Hezbolla and the nation of Palestine and does support Israel.

Of course, my story is just as useless as yours. Neither really deserve an honorable mention but I couldn't let it go unanswered.

Actually, Hezbollah originally endorsed Obama, like a year ago, but then they rescinded his approval when he gave a speech about supporting Israel, and they really don't like him now that he picked Biden, who is like the biggest zionist ever, to be on the ticket.

Local time
That's good to know. I wouldn't read anything into anything Hezbollah says. They are murderers and terrorists and would only take a position to stir things up. The fact is, either candidate is good for them...they'll just play to that person's weaknesses.

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
I understand the unemployment rate is going back up, back home? If I remember right, during the high unemplyment in the '80s, the NF (as was) had a surge in membership. Maybe the BNP are going for the same tack: "Coming over here, stealing our jobs", etc.
Well yes the far right here ie the current government, are now saying the same thing. After allowing mass unregulated immigration telling us that we need them for new jobs etc, it's now turned turtle and decided that there are too many here.:rolleyes:

Alc

Registered User.
Local time
Well yes the far right here ie the current government, are now saying the same thing. After allowing mass unregulated immigration telling us that we need them for new jobs etc, it's now turned turtle and decided that there are too many here.:rolleyes:
Swings and roundabouts, eh?
The potential recession may bad for most people, but if you're a racist headcase there's a silver lining after all.

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
Swings and roundabouts, eh?
The potential recession may bad for most people, but if you're a racist headcase there's a silver lining after all.
My only objection is that we are already an overcrowded island, restrictions should have been in force for that reason. I can't imagine having to live in a high rise densly populated inner city flat

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom