javascript fun for Jon (1 Viewer)

neuroman9999

Local time
Today, 01:19
Who is Elena? Don't know the context. You might have been put on the ignore list by some members.
you haven't read my posts about her coming to me because everyone here was so smart, they were confusing the hell out of her!? you should've seen that by now.

and here's Colin's multiple attempts:

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 07:19
On that thread, I didn't see your help.

neuroman9999

Local time
On that thread, I didn't see your help.
that's because it IS NOT THERE. I communicated with her via PM here because I was watching Colin try to guide her, and her not understanding literally anything he was talking about. thus, I intervened and asked her if she could use some common sense. I didn't even ask for money. you wanna know how I got her? dump the DB records of my PMs to her. you know how to do that.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
I do not have access to the PMs.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
There is no backend method of reading them and they are encrypted.

neuroman9999

Local time
There is no backend method of reading them and they are encrypted.
All messages are encrypted? Like the entire message? Like one message for database record? if the entire message is encrypted that seems a little extreme to me.

and if the messages are encrypted and the entire text in every single message is encrypted, how in the world do you get that information out of the database if you have to sue somebody? LOL. Because I've never seen a reverse hash lookup website that offers anything other than sha1 reversals. And shot one is decades old at this point no one uses that anymore.

neuroman9999

Local time
Oh wait a minute I guess I lied there are md5 hash reverse lookups but that's also decades old so it's a moot point as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom