Just a wild thought (1 Viewer)

selenau837

Can still see y'all......
Local time
Today, 08:48
Kraj said:
Just keep it to a couple cans a day and you'll only be slightly poisoned. :)

At least I'll be happily poisioned...:eek: :D

selenau837

Local time
Rich said:
Is it alcoholic ?:confused: :confused:

Nope, but it sure taste good. Mmmmmm *licks lips*

selenau837

Local time
Rich said:
Like drinking coal tar:rolleyes:

Mmmm, then it must be good coal tar then. ;) :D

I also like Diet Pepsi, but hate Pepsi. I love Coke, but hate Diet Coke....Go figure right?

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 07:48
I've always thought Diet Pepsi was like soap.

OK, before you ask,...

I was foul-mouthed as a kid. Got my mouth washed out regularly.

So Diet Pepsi tastes like soap. Thus speaks the voice of experience. Of course, when they got Brittany Spears to do the commercials, I at least honored the effort by watching them. She's not that bright; her singing is a bit distant; her style is strictly teen pop - but she's not hard on the eyes, particularly if you're an old f*rt like me.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
On a different topic, I had a friend in college who used to drink a liter of soft drink a day. He told me that when he switched from regular Coke (lots of HFCS) to Diet Coke (just aspartame), he lost 30 pounds in a year with no other changes in his diet.

selenau837

Local time
The_Doc_Man said:
On a different topic, I had a friend in college who used to drink a liter of soft drink a day. He told me that when he switched from regular Coke (lots of HFCS) to Diet Coke (just aspartame), he lost 30 pounds in a year with no other changes in his diet.

Ohh, I don't care much for Slutny Spears. :eek: Err, I mean Brittiny Spears.

And yes, You can lost weight by just changing from real Coke to the Diet version. Very nice way to lose 30 lbs and not even try eh?

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
The_Doc_Man said:

It's the absolute number one factor in teenage obesity.

Bart Fishermans

Give peace a chance.
Local time
Today, 22:48
That settles it !! I'm giving up Coke and donating my stash of 38,724 cartons of Coke to Brittiny Spears.

JoeCruse

Registered User.
Local time
jsanders said:
It's the absolute number one factor in teenage obesity.

I disagree. #1 would be the appalling lack of knowledge in parents/kids of nutrition of current food products. #2 is lack of will to do anything with that knowledge.

KenHigg

Local time
Bart Fishermans said:
That settles it !! I'm giving up Coke and donating my stash of 38,724 cartons of Coke to Brittiny Spears.

What exaclty is a 'carton' of coke? I've heard of a case of cokes, a 12 pack and 6 pack. But never a carton :confused:

And thats a lot of any kind of drink :eek: Did you count them all or is that kind of a guess-timate of your stash?

Bart Fishermans

Give peace a chance.
Local time
Today, 22:48
KenHigg said:
What exaclty is a 'carton' of coke? I've heard of a case of cokes, a 12 pack and 6 pack. But never a carton :confused:

And thats a lot of any kind of drink :eek: Did you count them all or is that kind of a guess-timate of your stash?
Cartons come in 18 or 24 or 36 packs.
The only reason I made a comment about Brittany Spears is because I don't like her because , last I heard, she supports George Bush.

KenHigg

Local time
You seem to be obsessed with this 'Bush' thing...

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 13:48
KenHigg said:
You seem to be obsessed with this 'Bush' thing...
Perhaps Bart is Donny Rumsfelt in disguise trying to find out what people really think:eek:

Col

KenHigg

Local time
You would think the 'Artist in the name of peace' people could do a bit better than the cheesy animated 'hate bush' flash thingie... Unless they're also part of the 'Starving Artist' clan... :D :D :D

(I was thinking his posts did remind me of some other posters around here - maybe he does have a dual username/sign-in...)

Last edited:

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 13:48
KenHigg said:
(I was thinking his posts did remind me of some other posters around here - maybe he does have a dual username/sign-in...)
Thats possible but not many people (if any) refer to Bush in every post;)

Col

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom