Layout subform (1 Viewer)

fvdb

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 03:46
A good friend of me is starting his on business in french frites.

I said i will make him a DB.

Because they always work with 2, 1 who makes the french frites and 1 the meat it will be more easy the orders split up in 3 categories (1 extra for drinks and sauces)

I attached a test DB i made.

Now i use table1 (will be the orderdetails later on) and i write some VBA code to put data in table2. Table 2 will be used to show 'open' orders so they can quick see what still to make and what is with what order. Made a temp formulier1 to show

I do this to split up the things wich are made by person 1 and by person 2 and also for the overview, because person1 has by example only 2 things why person2 have 5 things, if i just put like 3 subforms then there is no overview.

Now is my question what you think of it? Is it a good way or could it be done another way?

Attachments

• POS Frituur.zip
    132.9 KB · Views: 57

JHB

Have been here a while
Local time
Now i use table1 (will be the orderdetails later on) and i write some VBA code to put data in table2. Table 2 will be used to show 'open' orders so they can quick see what still to make and what is with what order. Made a temp formulier1 to show
Don't split it up in 2 tables, use a checkbox for indicating if the orders is "open" or finish. Set the form filter to show only open orders.

fvdb

Registered User.
Local time
That i know u have to do. I'm talking about layout.

I would like to split up order in 3 categories and showned like that but also like ro keep the orde together. That i.do know with creating new table to get the structure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom