Locating class details (1 Viewer)

Malcy

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 08:34
I am having to try and understand a vb.net app following the sudden departure of a clients developer. Most of it I can (sort of) follow but I need to find out how I can get to see what is going on in the class modules.
Almost everything happens in one vb form and there are numerous examples of code like the following
Code:
        C1DataSet5.Clear()
        C1DataSet5.Fill()
        C1DataTableSource5.Dispose()
        C1DataTableSource5.DataTable.Refresh()
        C1DataTableSource5.MoveFirst()
I am pretty certain this is referring to a C1 class module which would appear to allow for connection to various access databases in the main folder (there are four or five mdb files in the folder). The common ones seem to be DataSet2 and DataSet5 - which I assume is one for the main mdb and one for an import mdb.
In one particular procedure records in DataSet2 are updated from records in DataSet5 but I need to understand exactly what is happening, and which mdb files are being used.
I cannot find where this code is located and wonder if anyone can give me some pointers?
There is a module1.vb but that just contains a listing of the variables used in the project.
Any help would be really appreciated since this is a bit like having found the treasure I cannot find the key!!!
Thanks and best wishes

Malcy

Malcy

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 08:34
Thanks Pono
Turns out it is a third party component. Currently trying to purchase.
Help much appreciated.
Best wishes

Malcy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom