Look -> Calenders in Access (1 Viewer)

Len Lee

Local time
Today, 01:25
While looking for a simple alternative to the activex calendar control, I found this example of calendar forms created entirely in Access:

http://www.weedmanager.net/access.htm

Look for the file called Cals.zip. This file contains 4 database files with different examples for uses of calendars created using only Access, including 2 that allow the user to pick a date from a pop-up calendar. There’s even instructions on how to use them in your forms.

These have worked very well for me and I thought someone else in the forum might want them too.

The included readme file from the author states:

“The only think I ask in return for using these royalty free, is that you DO NOT take credit for the calendars. Also, that you do not use them in a commercial product or for resale as part of an application without arrangements.”

Not too much to ask I think.

Cheers
:)

Adrianna

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 02:25
Wow..thanks for the information! We should ask Jon to create a thread for links just like this....you know...informational links that don't really require responses, but are useful references for all of us!

Thanks for sharing!

Carolyn

Registered User.
Local time
Thank you Leonard! I can see where I will be able to use those in future projects. Feel free to share anything else you might find.

Carolyn

Cosmos75

Registered User.
Local time
SUPER Find!

COOL!! Now if I can just find the time to implement this in my own database!!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom