Looking for an agent that can help me in getting WOTC! (1 Viewer)

H

harled

Hey, I am an employer and I am looking for an agent that can do all the paperwork and file work on my behalf on what is needed by states and IRS to get a WOTC. Can anyone help me in this?
Please do reply and give me some suggestion.
Thanks in advance!!

KenHigg

Local time
Today, 11:23
Just curious so I googled it:
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT - (WOTC)

The Work Opportunity Tax Credit is a federal hiring incentive that provides a tax credit of up to $2400, $4,800 and $9,000 if your company is hiring from any one of the following groups:

A member of a family that is a Qualified Food Stamp Recipient

A member of a family that is a Qualified Aid to Families with Dependant Children (AFDC) Recipient

Qualified Veterans

Qualified Ex-Felons, pardoned, paroled or work release individuals

Vocational Rehabilitation Referrals

Qualified Summer Youths

Qualified Supplemental Security Income (SSI) Recipients

Qualified Individuals living within an Empowerment Zone, Renewal Community or Enterprise Community

Resident of one of 408 designated Rural Renewal Counties (announced in June 2007 and replaces the Hurricane Katrina eligibility for WOTC)

Long Term Family Assistance Recipient (TANF)

Why in the world would someone post a question in an MS Access forum when a quick google returns a ton of people that aid in this ???

M

MannyBackus

Hi, I was facing the same problem, then my friend had suggested me to go to <URL REMOVED BY ADMIN AS THIS IS SPAM - POSTED BY SAME INDIVIDUAL UNDER DIFFERENT USERNAMES>

Last edited by a moderator:

KenHigg

Local time
Today, 11:23
Yeah.... I'm kinda guessing harled and mr backus work for blp and are one in the same and need banned?

R

Rich

Both this and the same post in the general section are just SPAM!:rolleyes:

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
Today, 08:23
All parties to this, and the other thread in General, have been banned and their posts modified to remove the spam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom