Lost vertical Scroll bar. (1 Viewer)

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Yesterday, 19:18
Lost vertical scroll bar.

Tried this, did not work. What else can I look for?

How to Get the Word Scroll Bar Back If It Disappears

Open a Word document and click File on the top-left corner. Choose Options on the left sidebar.

Go to Advanced pane and scroll down to find Display section. You can find the option of Show vertical scroll bar here.

Check it and click OK to confirm the setting.

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 16:18
In the status bar at the lower right, make sure you're in print layout. The scroll bar doesn't show in read mode.

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
In the status bar at the lower right, make sure you're in print layout. The scroll bar doesn't show in read mode.
Thanks, That was the first thing I tried, before even googling it, but I went to the ribbon and view, and it was on print view. However, when I read your post, I discovered that my status bar is not showing except for a very thin blue line. I will open the other links sent to me.

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Well got my scroll bars back. My geek guy in Venezuela had it fix in three minutes. He did not even go into options. I did not understand what he said he did. He is very expensive. He charged me $2.00. I don't know the actual rate exchange but $2.00 US is probable $10,000 Venezuela

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom