Michael Jackson doctor's trial (1 Viewer)

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Today, 15:20
Vass - So what did he (I presume you mean Jacko) do to the kid? Did he inappropriately conduct himself with him etc?

Col

I don't know, I wasn't there. I don't believe enough evidence was produced to convince me to convict him. There's no disputing MJ was disturbed. I think a lot of it had to do with a lack of childhood. But was he a criminal? I don't think so.

Thales750

Formerly Jsanders
Local time
I don't know, I wasn't there. I don't believe enough evidence was produced to convince me to convict him. There's no disputing MJ was disturbed. I think a lot of it had to do with a lack of childhood. But was he a criminal? I don't think so.

Well we'll never know, but one thing is for certain. OJ Simpson was a criminal.

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Well we'll never know, but one thing is for certain. OJ Simpson was a criminal.

Clearly. He's in prison right now for burglary. :D

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 20:20
M.J. benefit of the doubt, misguided yes, OJ a mockery of the jury system yes, but we as just normal citizens don't have the power to make changes to the systems we have inherited:confused:

statsman

Local time
There have been a number of issues that have come forward in the trial.

The fact that MJ couldn'd sleep without using a dangerous drug (I forget the name of it) but it says right on the label not to be used except in a hospital. This shows a history of precription drug abuse by MJ...and where did he get these drugs?

The doctor himself when called to MJ's bedside didn't know what to do. It seems several minutes passed before he called for an ambulance. He then began doing CPR on MJ on the bed (supposed to be done on a hard surface) and used a CPR technique that hasn't been approved for 10 years. The doctor himself appears to be incompetent from this.

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 20:20
There have been a number of issues that have come forward in the trial.

..and where did he get these drugs?

With enough money, you can buy anything except your own life.How has Keef suvived all these years?:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom