Mind you don't get wet (1 Viewer)

Call_Me_Sam

Chief Imperial Navigator
Local time
Today, 16:44
I like this one in Essex.

surely if this is declared as secret 'in public' it ain't secret anymore...trade description act or whatever??? though i do recall that a few datacenters have set up in facility like these in order to add that 'extra' layer of protection against 'smash and grab' of the servers...

..OMG..what about all the 'secret' secret bunkers that are still around that aren't signposted!!!:confused:

rsmonkey

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 08:44
as already mentioned same that sign refers to a cold war bunker which is now a monument, although why it refers to the bunker as Secret is baffling.

Rabbie

Super Moderator
Local time
as already mentioned same that sign refers to a cold war bunker which is now a monument, although why it refers to the bunker as Secret is baffling.
Not that baffling! its just that they thought they would have difficulty fitting "Formerly Secret Nuclear Bunker" on to the sign. Besides it sounds more interesting if its secret. And think of the publicity they get from threads like this:)

Call_Me_Sam

Chief Imperial Navigator
Local time
Not that baffling! its just that they thought they would have difficulty fitting "Formerly Secret Nuclear Bunker" on to the sign. Besides it sounds more interesting if its secret. And think of the publicity they get from threads like this:)

bit like Prince calling himself.."Formerly Known as ..."???

BarryMK

4 strings are enough
Local time
This has given me a great idea. In future when I'm playing I shall be referred to as "The artist formerly known as nobody gives a s**t".

Does the panel think this will make me a more marketable commodity? Will it increase my cd sales?:p

Local time
Today, 10:44
This has given me a great idea. In future when I'm playing I shall be referred to as "The artist formerly known as nobody gives a s**t".

Does the panel think this will make me a more marketable commodity? Will it increase my cd sales?:p

Yes, if you can get a news story done about it. Maybe kick in something about how crime has risen in the areas you play or some other such nonsense. It's all about sensationalism.

Call_Me_Sam

Chief Imperial Navigator
Local time
Maybe kick in something about how crime has risen in the areas you play or some other such nonsense. It's all about sensationalism.

Are you suggesting that crime is rising BECAUSE of Barry's playing??? and that by playing elsewhere will only shift the crime problem to another gang's manor??

BarryMK

4 strings are enough
Local time
Yes, if you can get a news story done about it. Maybe kick in something about how crime has risen in the areas you play or some other such nonsense. It's all about sensationalism.

Yo dudes. Me an my posse down the hood only ever play where it's dangerous Bro an we can kick ass. That sort of thing what?

Are you suggesting that crime is rising BECAUSE of Barry's playing??? and that by playing elsewhere will only shift the crime problem to another gang's manor??

You know I never thought of that possibility. People normally pay me to stop playing and move on. (This is Stratford upon Avon after all) They don’t normally resort to violence but I’m worried now that things could get out of hand. Perhaps I should rethink my marketing strategy…..

Call_Me_Sam

Chief Imperial Navigator
Local time
...us Bro an we can kick ass.

so you play Kick Ass music hmm..ok..

...This is Stratford upon Avon after all) …..

Stratford Upon A...what do you play the Lute or a mobile harpsichord? if i miss my guess that's shakespeare country..do the gangs roam around quote the bard...before they give a fair kickin'

BarryMK

4 strings are enough
Local time
so you play Kick Ass music hmm..ok..

Well we have been known to be BLOODY LOUD! :eek:

Stratford Upon A...what do you play the Lute or a mobile harpsichord? if i miss my guess that's shakespeare country..do the gangs roam around quote the bard...before they give a fair kickin'

I rather favour the dulcimer with an occasional blast on a hurdy-gurdy....:D And yes we have a much better class of criminal here, they're very polite.

Last edited:

Call_Me_Sam

Chief Imperial Navigator
Local time
I rather favour the dulcimer with an occasional blast on a hurdy-gurdy....:D And yes we have a much better class of criminal here, they're very polite.

Heck!! they touch the forelock before the put the boot in?? or leave a cap for passers by to give generously for the intended...touch of class your lot down there...

Call_Me_Sam

Chief Imperial Navigator
Local time
Perhaps he's an alien???

Down there, do you live in Outer Hebrides, or some other remote place?:confused::p

damn i think they're on to me... Noooo nooo...No don't know what you could be referring to here??? would i remote into a forum like this from Earth's sister planet on the opposite side of the sun...the very idea...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom