Missing values (1 Viewer)

hrts4him

Local time
Today, 12:30
I have a vb form the reads a list of group names in from sheet 2 called GrpName. It has approx 50 rows. I created a combo box to allow for them to select the name needed. It was working until yesterday, and now it is only showing like the first 25 or so. Nothing has changed on the code. Suggestions?

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Hi. Something else must have changed. Can you post a demo version of the db with test data?

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Is this in Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, or something else?

hrts4him

Local time
This is an Excel form, and just noted this site is for Access. I can take it elsewhere. Appreciate the quick response!

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
This is an Excel form, and just noted this site is for Access. I can take it elsewhere. Appreciate the quick response!
Hi. I have moved your question to the Excel forum. Good luck!

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
I have a vb form the reads a list of group names in from sheet 2 called GrpName. It has approx 50 rows. I created a combo box to allow for them to select the name needed. It was working until yesterday, and now it is only showing like the first 25 or so. Nothing has changed on the code. Suggestions?
I figured it was something else as 'vb form' could mean just about anything + more.
Can you post the code you're using the load the combobox, presumably on userform activate or load?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom