Module Not Found??? (1 Viewer)

skunk711

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 11:52
I am having a problem with one of the database tht I maintain. It is a split database with the Client file sitting on a local PC and the backend on a server.

A couple of weeks ago the Client end kept popping up with the error message "MODULE NOT FOUND". So I imported all of the objects into a new database and everything worked again for a few days.

Then a user went to log on in the morning and it crashed again. So I imported all of the objects into a new system thinking that it may have just been coincidence. It worked for a few days and then crashed with the same symptoms.

I need to know what type of problems in my code could be causing such problems, and how I can get my DB back to the way it use to be.

(oh yeah, a really strange thing is that the backup client version displayed the same characteristics, so I thought it could be back end related, but there were no corrupted records that I could see...)

skunk711

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 11:52
Thanks for the links Wayne...

There was a link inside one of the links you suggested that was to a technet article that has some useful suggestions for the problem. I'll let you know how they go in a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom