Monospaced fonts on template (1 Viewer)

Mist

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 14:14
I have a number of forms containing templates for the desired positioning of data fields. The templates have a block-type display for each field (each character in it's own block) and in order for the data fields to line up with the templates I am required to use monospaced fonts.

I am finding that on fonts I have the 'whitespace' between characters (double-spaced) is too large. I have played around with the image size of the template but don't wish to change it's size too much as it has to still resemble the original as closely as possible. Thus I find myself looking for a font which can offer me a choice of 'whitespace' size/width alternatives.

I'm new to working with fonts and will greatly appreciate any input from anyone with advice to offer. Thanks.:confused:

vbaInet

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 12:14
Can we see a screen shot of what you're talking about?

Mist

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 14:14
I have attached a pdf file which should be self explanatory. I am actually converting the pdf into several jpg's and using these as backgrounds.

Attachments

• 42002_IT77cApplicationforRegistrationCompanyForm.pdf
    58.4 KB · Views: 147

vbaInet

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 12:14
Ok, I've seen the original paper report and what I would (actually) like to see is a screenshot of the report you created.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom