Musk triggers revolt against wokeness. (1 Viewer)

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 02:15
Excellent video here about how Elon Musk's example is spurring companies to take on wokeness.

If your company is under attack from the woke brigade, then this video is well worth a look. The link below, to the red balloon website, provides information and legal advice on how to combat wokeness in the workplace.

Last edited:

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
how to combat wokeness in the workplace.

If your HR department insist that you take diversity training (this is where they tell you that because you are white you are a racist!) you can object to taking "Diversity Training" on religious grounds. See here:-

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 21:15
I am sooooooooo glad I am mostly retired and not having to put up with this S***.

Cotswold

Local time
I still cannot believe that Musky paid $44billion for a company that wasn't worth half of that.
Not only that, he appears to be hell bent in making it totally worthless.

One rule in business is don't change the name unless there is a very, very good reason. Twitter didn't need an explanation, it was known world wide. Now in the press it is always X, formally Twitter. X will come crashing down to Earth, just like his X spaceships. X marks the spot where it disappears.
I remember when some nutty Canadian woman became CEO of Royal Mail and she wanted to change the name to something stupid, like Colonoscopy. I mean, how could a company possibly have a better name than Royal Mail? A name it has had for five hundred years. Maybe it is the Canadian way? Mark Carney was another crackpot Canadian who always got things wrong.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
One rule in business is don't change the name unless there is a very, very good reason.

Well Twitter represented 140 characters and the goal is to make it practically unlimited like a normal forum so that's one differentiation which might need highlighting with a new name.

I believe Musk has had the "X" name since he first started producing software so for Elon it is a personal matter.

Just look at his other company Space "X".

His ambition for "X" is to develop it into a payment portal, a bank, and many other financial services.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
cannot believe that Musky paid $44billion for a company that wasn't worth half of that.

Musk didn't buy the company for its value, Musk bought the company to protect free speech. No one is safe from this woke ideology. I think it was a brilliant move and alludes to his brilliance in seeing it needed to be taken down. Imagine if Twitter was still going now in its original form, it would be attacking Musk cancelling Musk, destroying Tesla, destroying SpaceX destroying Starlink. - He just had to do it, he had no choice.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
how could a company possibly have a better name than Royal Mail?

Again this is the woke ideology, they need to destroy the "Royal" reference.

It's the same story as getting rid of BC - AD for dates. It's taking control of what we say of how we speak and indeed eventually it will take control of how we think we will all become woke if they are not taken in hand.

George Orwell saw it, now the Argentinian president sees it, and people are gradually waking up around the world.

Woky woky - wakey wakey....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom