my message to the world (1 Viewer)

alioyen4ayo

Local time
Yesterday, 23:09
There is nothing the devil cannot do to deceive the World to doubt the Lordship of Jesus Christ being the Only Way to God. John 3vs 15-18 proves that whoever does not believe in Jesus is condemned. the devil is wiser than the children of men, he knows and believe that only Jesus can save but has vow to bring false religion to deceive as many he can. Entering God's Kingdom is only the survival of those that keep their faith in Christ till the end. Matthew 24 vs 13. John 20 vs 29 to 31 and Matthew 3 vs 17. all prove the Sovereignty of Jesus being the Only source of Salvation. Remember one with God is a majority. even if only one soul among the over seven billion in the world believes the soul Lordship of Jesus. God is okay with it. Please don't be deceived Only Jesus is Lord to the Glory of God. However, The are about 900 religious lords but Jesus is the only One that says ' He is the Way, The Truth and Life' JESUS IS LORD

speakers_86

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 02:09
Maybe this should be in the watercooler?

Why did you join a techie type forum and make this your first post? Maybe a simple, Hi or hello before you tell me I am damned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom