Mysterious Lines in Forms Sections (1 Viewer)

I

IsaacW

I recently inherited an existing A97 database, complete with forms. The past user unknowingly added thin full-width lines to the top and bottom of the page header, detail section, etc. They are not visible in Design view, and I cannot find the settings for these lines in the control properties of each section. How can I get rid of them? Thanks for any assistance!

KDg

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 06:41
In the properties of the form there's "dividing lines", this is probably set to Yes at the moment, changing it to No should get rid of them.

R. Hicks

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 00:41
With the form in design view, in the formatting menu there is a dropdown box that contains all the objects in the current form. Scroll through the list and look for something like "line0, line1,...ect. These should be the lines you are looking for. If you select one of these and look closely at the form you will you can see the selection handles. You can then just grab hold to it and move where you can see it better or just press delete to get rid of it. You can also place your mouse near the top or bottom of the form (where ever the line is),in an empty spot on the form, press and hold the left button on your mouse down and drag over the area where you suspect the line is to "laso" the culprit and do what ever to it.

HTH
RDH

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom