Navigation Buttons Don't Work After Win2k/.net Upgrade (1 Viewer)

T

TC7969

I have an Access Project file (.adp) Access 2000 that has a form that displays a recordset of data based on critieria the user has selected, ie.... Once the user pressed a defined button (cmdFind), it would pull up the records and the user could scroll to the record he/she wanted to update using the navigation buttons.

Once I updated to Win2K and .NET framework was installed, they can no longer scroll to the next record. They are just locked up on the first record.

Has anyone had this problem ? I thought it might have to do with my References in the code section, but they all seem fine.

Thanks for any HELP......

pdx_man

Just trying to help
Local time
Yesterday, 21:28
Check the Event property and make sure that [Event Procedure] is on the event you wish.

Check the versions of the libraries you are referencing. Sometimes that can get screwy with .net upgrades. comctl is one to watch.

T

TC7969

FOUND THE PROBLEM !

pdx_man said:
Check the Event property and make sure that [Event Procedure] is on the event you wish.

Check the versions of the libraries you are referencing. Sometimes that can get screwy with .net upgrades. comctl is one to watch.

I FOUND THE PROBLEM... the user running the Access 2000 program had MDAC 2.5 on their machines. When their machines were updated to .NET, it updated their machines to MDAC 2.6 which doesn't seem compatible with the Access 2K program they run. We might have to upgrade to Access 2002 or perhaps there is a patch for users to run Access 2K and .NET simultaneously.

Has anyone else experienced this ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom