Navigation pane format (SOLVED) (1 Viewer)

HealthyB1

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 21:56
I'm not sure why but entries in my Navigation pane seem to have double or triple line spacing as per attached. What do I need to do to reset same to single line spacing or reduce the size of the font so that I can get more lines of tables, queries etc in the Navigation pane? I assume this is a default application set up variable?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    101.3 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:

HealthyB1

Registered User.
Local time
the experts here might know this, but personally I've never seen this question asked before in the 10 years I've been here between tenures. but if you don't get another answer, this is where to go: https://www.google.com/search?q=ms+access+navigation+pane+object+double+spacing

the first result looks like a good one to me.
Thank you ever so much. The latter part of the thread you sent did the trick as far as the line spacing goes. The size of the text and icons on the 4K Dell laptop screen is reduced somewhat but at least I have a work around.

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
Today, 06:26
awesome! good luck with it. :) if there's one thing great about the USA, it's that it is a free marketplace, which means there are workarounds to every problem literally everywhere! I use this method all the time. You can do this for your other needs too, like using various companies to get certain tasks done if each one specializes in a different area. if your a *little guy* in the game, that's how you use the big players' technology for free to solve problems. ;) and of course, they have no clue what's going on because they're too busy being political.

HealthyB1

Registered User.
Local time
Thank you again. How do I mark this problem as SOLVED?

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
Today, 06:26
you can't. Jon hasn't added that plug in yet. just leave it be. others that look at this will see your message. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom