need to fetch information based on user input (1 Viewer)

cyril.casia

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 22:27
Hello Members,

My name is Cyril. I'm designing a database for the memberships in my Company. I'm very new to database/access but thought to learn and do it.

I have created a table "CTAS Memberships" which has fields like *MemberID, Membership No, Member Name, Joining Date, Address, Phone, Family Background, Introducer No, Introducer Name, etc.

I want to have a report to see who introduced whom in every month because we give a small reward to the people who introduced others every month.

Now at first, I would like to have a small form which asks the user to input the Membership ID and it should auto populate the Membership Name so that the user can verify if its the correct Membership No and then a combo box which asks the user to input the month and year. Based on the Joining date from the table CTAS Memberships, and the Membership No, it should give me a report which shows all the members introduced by that particular Membership No in the particular month & year. I do not know how to proceed.....

Kindly help as I'm stuck up with this...Your help would be appreciated...Thanks in advance....

Regards
Cyril

cyril.casia

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 22:27
Hello Mr. Trevor G.

Thanks for your quick reply.

I did as u mentioned but when I open the report it doesn't show me any data... Please help....

Regards
Cyril

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom