Newbie here! Some criteria to see last Record on my report? (1 Viewer)

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 07:58
But first I have to learn how to create this macro and “build event”
To the right edge of the event procedure is a button with three dots. Press the button. If you have set the default to always use code, it will create the click procedure and open the code window. Otherwise you get a choice. Choose Code or VBA - I don't even remember what it says. Then it will create the procedure and open the VBA window. BEFORE you do this - MAKE SURE you have given the control a meaning ful name. This one I named cmdOpenReport and the label (on the Format Tab) is "Open Report".

The two lines of code you need have been provided. You just need to change the names to match your control and your report.
1712849183467.png

You should also watch a few videos. There is no way we can help you with you at your current state of learning. Put a little effort into getting up to speed so you can follow simple directions.

soumelaki

Local time
Today, 14:58
To the right edge of the event procedure is a button with three dots. Press the button. If you have set the default to always use code, it will create the click procedure and open the code window. Otherwise you get a choice. Choose Code or VBA - I don't even remember what it says. Then it will create the procedure and open the VBA window. BEFORE you do this - MAKE SURE you have given the control a meaning ful name. This one I named cmdOpenReport and the label (on the Format Tab) is "Open Report".

The two lines of code you need have been provided. You just need to change the names to match your control and your report.
View attachment 113648

You should also watch a few videos. There is no way we can help you with you at your current state of learning. Put a little effort into getting up to speed so you can follow simple directions.
Thank you very much. now i can make it more clear!

June7

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 03:58
Or first select [Event Procedure] from property dropdown list then click the ellipsis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom