No deportation, maybe (1 Viewer)

Fifty2One

Legend in my own mind
Local time
Yesterday, 18:55
The greed driven economy would collapse if illegals were deported on a mass scale. Who is going to do the sub-minimum wage labour if the illegals are expelled from the country?

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Yesterday, 21:55
The greed driven economy would collapse if illegals were deported on a mass scale. Who is going to do the sub-minimum wage labour if the illegals are expelled from the country?

You hit the nail on the head.

Libre

been around a little
Local time
Yesterday, 18:55
I agree. Every element of society has it's function - the whole system could fall apart if anything were removed. Even the hideous things like crime and illness - things we would wish away if we had the power (but not necessarily the wisdom) - these things have their function and make the world go round as much as the pretty, feel good stuff.
Someone said to me that a man's view of the world is like that of a frog at the bottom of a narrow hole in the ground. He can see a patch of the sky, and maybe a few things that pass nearby - but that's all. Yet, we think we can control things and make sweeping changes - forgetting all about everything we don't see and don't know about - which is mostly everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom