OBAMA WINS (at last) (1 Viewer)

R

Rich

Are you saying that we're all part of a sitcom at the moment?

Under this stupid current govt. yes! ah for a return to the days when people were allowed to think for themselves:mad:

Alc

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 01:27
Under this stupid current govt. yes! ah for a return to the days when people were allowed to think for themselves:mad:
People can think whatever they want.

Still, Enoch Powell was right, eh?
Send 'em all back.
Black's causing crime, Muslims inciting terrorism, Romanians begging, Bl**dy Poles taking all our jobs, The Daily Mail is the last bastion of British strength, etc, etc.

You did say you'd worked with gas, didn't you? Ever thought of driving a cab?

R

Rich

People can think whatever they want.

Not when they're fed lie after lie by the state they can't

Still, Enoch Powell was right, eh?
Send 'em all back.
Black's causing crime, Muslims inciting terrorism, Romanians begging, Bl**dy Poles taking all our jobs, The Daily Mail is the last bastion of British strength, etc, etc.

You did say you'd worked with gas, didn't you? Ever thought of driving a cab
When and where did I ever say I agreed with Powell?

Alc

Registered User.
Local time
Not when they're fed lie after lie by the state they can't[?quote]
I'm managing okay and you seem to be.
Why not others?

When and where did I ever say I agreed with Powell?
In fairness you didn't.
The only people I've met in the past who defended the use of such terms as harmless or not offensive eventually said how he had the right idea. I made the (incorrect) assumption that you did.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 06:27
Black's causing crime, Muslims inciting terrorism, Romanians begging, Bl**dy Poles taking all our jobs,

We'll have a Romanian staying with us in September. I'll ask her if she plans on going out begging.

Col

M

Mike375

Just had a quick look through this thread. I think some of us a born to argue/discuss. Seems like most of the posters were/are on the Atheist thread:D

Alisa

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 23:27
Just had a quick look through this thread. I think some of us a born to argue/discuss. Seems like most of the posters were/are on the Atheist thread:D

Yep, born to argue, that's me. I find it conducive to good relations at work to argue only with people that I do NOT work with.

Alc

Registered User.
Local time
We'll have a Romanian staying with us in September. I'll ask her if she plans on going out begging.
Ask her if she also takes quotes out of context and uses racist language.

If she's going to be staying with you, presumably she'll need to do so to fit in?

Local time
Today, 00:27
Ask her if she also takes quotes out of context and uses racist language.

If she's going to be staying with you, presumably she'll need to do so to fit in?

Colin takes quotes out of context? You jest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom