Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 23:16
1610119470819.png

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 02:16
She claims to make over a million a month off facebook.
Problem is she'd have to prove the 3rd parties have actual knowledge of the contract between her and facebook. Unlikely to be able to prove.
Actual malice and intent are a steep climb especially coupled with being a public figure.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Love to see how she proves a 3rd parties knowledge of a contract to which their not a party.
It's common - especially if it's a 3rd party beneficiary.

For example, if someone is doing a remodel on my home, I may be a 3rd party beneficiary to a contract between the remodel company and the drywall company.

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
For example, if someone is doing a remodel on my home, I may be a 3rd party beneficiary to a contract between the remodel company and the drywall company.
Thats not the neccessary element. The 3rd party needs to have knowledge of the specific contract which would be between her and facebook.
With home improvements you would not neccessarily have specific knowledge of the contract between the G.C. and Sub even though your a beneficiary. Given that the GC probably adds a premium to the cost of the sub in your bill or bid, he'd be stupid to tell you specifics of any contract. Facebook has millions of monied accounts so its unlikely they share details of any contracts the may have.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Thats not the neccessary element. The 3rd party needs to have knowledge of the specific contract which would be between her and facebook.
Oh. I stand corrected then, that's the part I forgot.
Now I see your original point. :)

Last edited:

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
The interesting part is the perpetrator that silences conservative speech is "Lead stories" which is funded by Facebook, Google and Bytedance. Bytedance is a Beijing group domiciled in the Cayman Islands.

Notice how the left is not concerned with Beijing's interference or the free speech aspect. Their only concern is "was there a technicality" we can exploit. You see this technicality aspect in almost all of the left's arguments. Some "I" or "T" wasn't crossed blah blah blah.

They are never concerned with basic fairness.

Last edited:

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
The interesting part is the perpetrator that silences conservative speech is "Lead stories" which is funded by Facebook, Google and Bytedance. Bytedance is a Beijing group domiciled in the Cayman Islands.

Notice how the left is not concerned with Beijing's interference or the free speech aspect. Their only concern is "was there a technicality" we can exploit. You see this technicality aspect in almost all of the left's arguments. Some "I" or "T" wasn't crossed blah blah blah.

They are never concerned with basic fairness.
ByteDance is TikTok. Saying they "fund" lead stories is like saying AB funds McDonalds.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
ByteDance is TikTok. Saying they "fund" lead stories is like saying AB funds McDonalds.
ByteDance Ltd.
ByteDance is reportedly worth over US$100 billion as of May 2020. ByteDance's core product, Toutiao ("Headlines"), is a content platform in China and around the world.
Websites owned: TikTok
Software: Musical.ly, TikTok, Watermelon Video
Subsidiary: Toutiao, Flipagram, News Republic
Founders: Zhang Yiming

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
ByteDance Ltd.
ByteDance is reportedly worth over US$100 billion as of May 2020. ByteDance's core product, Toutiao ("Headlines"), is a content platform in China and around the world.
Websites owned: TikTok
Software: Musical.ly, TikTok, Watermelon Video
Subsidiary: Toutiao, Flipagram, News Republic
Founders: Zhang Yiming
What does that have to do with Lead Stories?

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
According to their about page, Lead Stories LLC is a Colorado company formed by Maarten Schenk (Belgium), Alan Duke (California), Perry R. Sanders (Colorado), and John C. Goede (Florida). The company is self-funded with no outside investors and relies on advertising revenue and license fees for the use of the Trendolizer™ engine and is also funded with revenue derived from Facebook’s third-party fact-checking partnership.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom