Retired
Local time
Today, 12:50
cg6008517180318.jpeg

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
By all means, the Democrats made that outrageous claim for Trump with absolutely no push back. Not to mention the increasing deaths in foreign countries that were outside of Trump's "jurisdiction". Truth and ethics are irrelevant to Democrats.

I had contemplated posting a headline which read along the lines: "Biden says we have to let the virus runs its course". This was a juicy click-bait headline considering that Biden falsely claimed Trump was doing nothing to solve the pandemic and that Trump should therefor be personally blamed for all the Covid-1919 deaths. So we have a purported statement by Biden, now that he is in office, to essentially do "nothing". To simply let the virus spread unimpeded "naturally". If I had any faith that the story was true, it would have been great to cite here. That would have fed into your post that Biden should be held personally responsible for all deaths now. With great reluctance, I let that that story slide into oblivion.

Last edited:

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
By all means, the Democrats made that outrageous claim for Trump with absolutely no push back. Not to mention the increasing deaths in foreign countries that were outside of Trump's "jurisdiction". Truth and ethics are irrelevant to Democrats.

I had contemplated posting a headline which read along the lines: "Biden says we have to let the virus runs its course". This was a juicy click-bait headline considering that Biden falsely claimed Trump was doing nothing to solve the pandemic and that Trump should therefor be personally blamed for all the Covid-1919 deaths. So we have a purported statement by Biden, now that he is in office, to essentially do "nothing". To simply let the virus spread unimpeded "naturally". If I had any faith that the story was true, it would have been great to cite here. That would have fed into your post that Biden should be held personally responsible for all deaths now. With great reluctance, I let that that story slide into oblivion.
Well, I guess the the Biden story that we can't stop the virus has "legs" after all.

Biden says pandemic's 'trajectory' can't be changed in coming several months

President Biden said that there is little that can be done to affect the course of the coronavirus pandemic in the coming days.

Conservative commentator Stephen Miller wrote, "This is a sudden and pretty extraordinary quote from the guy who is pretty much only in office for promising to do exactly that."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom