Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 07:37
Goofy stuff

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Today, 10:37
My wife pointed out, someone (Dan Rodimer), an even bigger person, who made Trump appear small. We had a chuckle over the picture. Hope Trump didn't feel deflated. ;)
1617537407528.png

Last edited:

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
I'll be honest enough to come out and say it: I'm proud of CNN. (Edit. Ok Proud is too strong a word. Pleasantly surprised!) This is the 3rd article I've seen in the past week, "fact-checking"--accurately, for once--someone from the Left side.

And this time, it isn't buried 30 pages down in size 6 font and written by one of their token conservative op-eds.

Fact check: Biden administration officials falsely describe infrastructure jobs estimate - CNNPolitics

Yes, I know, this was unheard of prior to the Election. But what's fair is fair, and I say good job to them for this one thing.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
UFO's.

What do you think is more likely?

• We have been seeing a lot of information (both old and new) increasingly revealed to the public, showing apparent UFO sightings, especially by US military operations - and this will lead to the discovery of some incredible, life-altering knowledge of some kind, such as, their source is something heretofore unknown or unexplored
  • That the subculture of people especially interested in this topic has probably bred various efforts, over time, to make us think there are UFO's, by people or organizations that deliberately place flying things in the air either to generate interest, make money off the topic, keep the controversy/questions alive, or just have fun...............and/or that the flying things witnessed have some other perfectly normal explanation.

Is there a third option?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom