Off Topic (6 Viewers)

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 09:56
My stepson had a reaction to his second round, but neither my wife nor I reacted in any way that I recall. Maybe a slightly sore shoulder the next day, normal the day after.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Today, 10:56
Sorry to hear of your adverse reaction. Hope you feel better now. One of my daughters had an adverse reacttion similar to yours after second shot. The day after my second (Moderna) shot, I was lethargic for the whole day. Pretty much slept for the day.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 07:56
Sorry to hear of your adverse reaction. Hope you feel better now. One of my daughters had an adverse reacttion similar to yours after second shot. The day after my second (Moderna) shot, I was lethargic for the whole day. Pretty much slept for the day.
Thanks, glad it's better. And glad that at least some are having it better.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
You can't make this up :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

1619534993718.png

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
My wife and I went with our daughter to get her first jab, while there we casually asked if we could possibly get our second jab even though it was from a different facility. Our second dose wasn't due for two more days, to our surprise they filled out the necessary paperwork for us and we got the jab a couple of days early. So far the three of us are feeling fine.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
My wife and I went with our daughter to get her first jab, while there we casually asked if we could possibly get our second jab even though it was from a different facility. Our second dose wasn't due for two more days, to our surprise they filled out the necessary paperwork for us and we got the jab a couple of days early. So far the three of us are feeling fine.
Glad to hear it! approx how long now since the jab?

CollaTech

Local time
Today, 22:56
Haven't vaccinated because I'm worried of the side effects. Though, I still wear mask and follow other safety protocols.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
@CollaTech, the only way to gauge side effects is to ask you how long since you have had a cold? Because that, too, is a corona virus. And there is some correlation between how you react to one virus or the other. If you have a miserable reaction to colds, you might want to schedule your first dose for a Friday so you can have a day for reaction. I can tell you that my only reaction was that my shoulder was sore the next day - but heck, it had just been jabbed with a sharp object. But I had no fever, no chills, no headaches, no other symptoms - for either stick.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Is that you on guitar?
That sounds like an old pick-up line we used in the '70s.

Back in the day when smoking was allowed everywhere, I would bum a smoke off any cute girl that was smoking. I would take the cig and put it behind my ear, after a moment or two she would ask was if I going to smoke it? I would pull it out and hand it back to her and say no I don't smoke I just wanted to meet you. Nice little ice breaker when you're a young punk with nothing interesting to say.

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 10:56

Early 70's Madison Square Garden. One of the best concerts I ever went to.

is that you on guitar?
I just let our favorite Luthier know he's off the hook on building me my new guitar. Daughter bought me one for my birthday. I've been failing miserably trying to re-learn all The Who songs I used to be able to play. Having fun though. 🎸

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
My problem with my musical instrument was that I couldn't use it for a pick-up line.

After all, what do you think a girl would say if I invited her to my place to see my organ?

Before anyone calls "foul" on that - my home instrument is a Technics F5 electronic organ console model. You can see it using a search for "Technics F5 Organ" - and there are a few videos where another F5 owner did a demo just to show you what it could do.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
If you can make them laugh while stating your true intentions, you are halfway there. ;)

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
@The_Doc_Man did you play the video on #793 It has a killer keyboard opener, I know it's probably not your cup of tea but it's pretty impressive for a live song.

Edit: need headphones!

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
@The_Doc_Man did you play the video on #793 It has a killer keyboard opener, I know it's probably not your cup of tea but it's pretty impressive for a live song.

Edit: need headphones!

Though in fact I can do things like that on the keyboard, I don't have the proper setup for recording such videos. So not, not me. But I used to play professionally during my college days and still dabble for funsies now and then. I might not give the impression of being concert-class these days, but I still enjoy playing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom