Off Topic (2 Viewers)

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 03:30
Funny how the left wing is feigning shock about the Republicans reaction to Sesame Street's new involvement in vaccines.... Loudly reminding everyone they are fictional... But doesn't seem to apply the same logic to Gosar and his little silly cartoon about a knight fighting liberalism.

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 06:30
FFFR2PFXwAsLdDi.jpg

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
The first place I moved after high school was an apartment on the 2nd-floor it had a balcony facing west. I thought this would be a great place to grow some of the devil's lettuce! After a few months of meticulous care, this sucker's stem was turning purple and putting off a wicked odor. One night we had some mixed guests over so I decided to put the weed in a bedroom closet, a big mistake! That closet and everything in it smelled like skunk for a month. :D

oleronesoftwares

Passionate Learner
Local time
Just bought my first Christmas tree.
The guy told me that if I give it a lot of light and water he will come back in February and haul it away
Congrats, Christmas trees are one of the reasons I look forward to the December holidays.

oleronesoftwares

Passionate Learner
Local time
The first place I moved after high school was an apartment on the 2nd-floor it had a balcony facing west. I thought this would be a great place to grow some of the devil's lettuce! After a few months of meticulous care, this sucker's stem was turning purple and putting off a wicked odor. One night we had some mixed guests over so I decided to put the weed in a bedroom closet, a big mistake! That closet and everything in it smelled like skunk for a month.
Some experience remains fresh in one's memory, i believe this is one of such for you.:)

oleronesoftwares

Passionate Learner
Local time
"If this answer has helped, please click the Like button

"what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you." "

Funny but blunt statement on the billboard.

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 06:30
The first place I moved after high school was an apartment on the 2nd-floor it had a balcony facing west. I thought this would be a great place to grow some of the devil's lettuce! After a few months of meticulous care, this sucker's stem was turning purple and putting off a wicked odor. One night we had some mixed guests over so I decided to put the weed in a bedroom closet, a big mistake! That closet and everything in it smelled like skunk for a month. :D
I knock on a lot of doors everyday and it cracks me up how many people grow their own these days. Over the summer I took a walk around my neighborhood and saw at least a dozen neighbors with plants growing. Knowing a lot of pot dealers (not as a customer) most of them have given up because everyone who grows for themselves have way too much and just give it away. Our pot store in town has a majority of cars from neighboring states and most of the customers are 50+.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
I read this article and was captured by a piece of wisdom contained in the last sentence of the article. It made me think that this is actually excellent advice, for many particular circumstances and scenarios. Ranging from politics to career to marriage too many other things.
It's the concept of verbally holding your tongue rather than allowing someone to draw you in to further entanglements. Perhaps even, or especially, in situations where you instinctively feel tempted to explain, like you might look bad if you don't explain, but I've discovered in so many of those situations it's not even worth explaining, and your explanation may be imperfect and draw you further down.

Good thought for the day.

She also does something which is absolutely key to being happy while also being a member of the royal family," he continued. "Whatever the press may say about you, you don’t complain, and you don’t explain. And Kate is very good at that.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 05:30
I've always thought that Kate was a true lady, not in the "royal" sense of Lady (with a capital "L"), but in the sense of a polite, well-behaved, socially conscious woman who sets good behavioral examples. That might have come out a bit clunky on my part, but I hold her in high esteem and my comments were intended that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom