one report with different page orientation (1 Viewer)

pl456

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 10:52
I don't even know if this is possible, can you get one report with say half of its layout in portrait and the other in landscape??

I was think sub forms but that I think takes on whatever setting the main containing report has.

Is there any VBA tricks?

Another way would be to run 2 reports but then I have an issue with page numbering, unless anyone knows how to sequentially number over two reports?

Any help suggestions would be greatly appreciated

wiklendt

i recommend chocolate
Local time
Today, 19:52
could you split up the info into two subreports? what is it that requires such a long page? you might be able to break up the 'line' of the subreport so that all the controls are not all in one little line, but over a few lines for each record?

pl456

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 10:52
Its a large report that has several tables (figures that is) of summary data. Its currently in word, some of the figures are in landscape some are in portrait.

Not sure moving the controls will give me the correct format. Hear what you suggest but thats just going to put everything in a bunched up double lined table.

I guess it can't be done. Surprised to be honsest, I think this is a pretty common requirement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom