Option group frame making labels and text box backgrounds disppear (1 Viewer)

jim_blandford

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 22:54
These screen shots show how the frame appears normally then when the frame is clicked, the labels and text box backgrounds disappear? This happens on all the option group frames in the form. How can I fix this bug?

Normal:

(http://www10.brinkster.com/jimblandford/normal.gif)

Bug:

(http://www10.brinkster.com/jimblandford/bug.gif)

Thanks in advance.

Jamie.

Mile-O

Back once again...
Local time
I can't see your pictures.

When I click on the links I get this message:

HTTP1.1 STATUS 403 Remote Access to this object forbidden This file cannot be directly accessed from a remote site, but must be linked through the Brinkster Member's site.

jim_blandford

Registered User.
Local time
Strange... try copy and pasting the link into a new browser window. Both pictures show in the message page for me, I put the links there in case the pictures wouldn't show on the page.

Brinkster can be a bit dodgy like this, if they still don't show, I'll host them elsewhere... let me know.

Thanks...

Jamie.

Mile-O

Back once again...
Local time
Nope, doesn't work - just add two more posts to this thread attaching each one - much easier.

Mile-O

Back once again...
Local time
That doesn't look like an Option Group to me - an option group would contain a list of selectable options represented by radio buttons, checkboxes, or toggle buttons.

Can you give any more details?

jim_blandford

Registered User.
Local time
I used the option group wizard, but when it got to the wizard I pressed cancel. This left me with just a frame which I used to group the fields into different groups on the form. I dragged the fields onto the option group, but in browse mode if the option group is clicked on, this bug appears. Would using the rectangle tool and text labels placed on this be better?

Thanks, Jim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom