Outlook crash (1 Viewer)

Ron_dK

Cool bop aficionado
Local time
Today, 01:03
I'm using Outlook ( from Office 2000) with XP.
For a while this seemed to be a happy mariage, but now Outlook crashes and can't even start up.
XP has SP2 and I have tried to update Office 2000 with SP3 but to no avial.
Anyone any thoughts on this ?

Ron_dK

Cool bop aficionado
Local time
About 85 Kb. Does the size of the .pst file influence outlook's performance ?

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 00:03
That seems a bit small,

I understand there was an issue with outlook crashing if the pst file got too big.

Sorry I don't have any more information.

Ron_dK

Cool bop aficionado
Local time
Sorry Uncle, size should read 85Mb. But I reckon the problem is not with the file size. I removed Outlook completely and added it again after a restart. Without loading the original .pst ( back up) the size would be very small.
I figured it had something to do with McAfee spamkiller and outlook, so I closed MCAfee completely and added outlook again. But that didn't help. Outlook still crashes while I start it up.
I'm lossed.
Anyone ?

macsmith

Local time
Yesterday, 16:03
Outlook Recovery Software

Before one or two months we faces the same problem in my outlook. all of my emails, attachements and calendars are goes down. we searches the recovery tool through internet and found a great recovery tool QUICK RECOVERY FOR OUTLOOK RECOVERY SOFTWARE. this software restore all my emails, attachments and all the calendars. i m so happy:) to recover my emails.

for more infomation about Data Recovery visit: Outlook Recovery Software, Data Recovery Software.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom