!!!Owned Pics!!! (1 Viewer)

Andromeda

I'm happy you left me
Local time
Today, 11:13
okay guys this is the official owned pics thread.. if you have anything to share feel free to post.. here's one for the day!

Mile-O

Back once again...
Local time
Today, 04:13
Owned pics? As opposed to stolen or borrowed?

DanG

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 20:13
White lines?
Where's my straw?

TessB

Plays well with others
Local time
Yesterday, 23:13
What exactly are you trying to spell?:D;)

Newman

Québécois
Local time
I wonder if it found the exit...

Silverblood

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 05:13
That's the nastiest thing u can humanly do, it's a snail surrounded by salt.... if it touches the salt it's dead :mad: :mad: :mad:
Don't be so cruel if it was u, or stop posting those horrible pics

FoFa

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 22:13
It's not a snail, it's a slug. Wish I had thought of that!
Nasty little creatures those.
But if you waited for him to get out of that maze, you might die of old age before him

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
It does look like a snail without it's shell. Besides, it looks fake anyway. It could be a gummy snail for all we know, relax!

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
Vassago said:
It does look like a snail without it's shell. Besides, it looks fake anyway. It could be a gummy snail for all we know, relax!

I think it's definitely a slug.

Mile-O

Back once again...
Local time
Can't see the pic, but, again, what's the owned part about?

commandolomo

Registered User.
Local time
In slang, "Owned" basically means to be dominated, beaten, whooped - i think it came from online gaming (but I may be wrong!). For example, in a game of paintball, "I totally owned you dude" would be a good retort post-game to someone who you hit multiple times. A recent example from the news would be a reporter giving a weather report in a snowy field, a group of kids pelting him with snowballs - he got owned :)

selenau837

Can still see y'all......
Local time
commandolomo said:
In slang, "Owned" basically means to be dominated, beaten, whooped

Sounds good to me! *wicked grin* :eek: :D :eek:

Mile-O

Back once again...
Local time
Ah, I must be more 1337 coz i use ha pwned!!!!! i am teh winz0r!! u sux0r!!! yay i rox0rz!!!!!!!!!!

Or something.... :rolleyes:

Kraj

Registered User.
Local time
Huh... I'm wondering who would gloat about "owning" a slug, then? Exactly what incredible feat was accomplished?

BTW, SJ, the picture is of a slug trapped in a maze made out of salt.

lynsey2

Registered User.
Local time
:confused:

not a particularly nice topic is it? I'm not looking for fluffy bunnies or anything but I’m defiantly not looking for this on the watercooler!

dominated, beaten, whooped ????????????????

I read in the paper today that a girl "OWNED" a man out in the street and she sooo owned him he landed up dead due to his injury’s!

My oppinion - its not a big or clever idea regardless of who/what it is happening to so save it for people you know will think its emm.. funny??? or whatever they think dominating/beating or whooping somone/thing is?

selenau837

Can still see y'all......
Local time
lynsey2 said:

not a particularly nice topic is it? I'm not looking for fluffy bunnies or anything but I’m defiantly not looking for this on the watercooler!

dominated, beaten, whooped ????????????????

I read in the paper today that a girl "OWNED" a man out in the street and she sooo owned him he landed up dead due to his injury’s!

My oppinion - its not a big or clever idea regardless of who/what it is happening to so save it for people you know will think its emm.. funny??? or whatever they think dominating/beating or whooping somone/thing is?

Yes, I see your point, however there are some people who enjoy being 'owned'. I will however, refrain from making such comments in the future. :eek: I deeply apologize if I offended anyone. :)

I couldn't resist this one time. :eek:

Last edited:

Kraj

Registered User.
Local time
lynsey2I read in the paper today that a girl "OWNED" a man out in the street and she [I said:
sooo[/I] owned him he landed up dead due to his injury’s!
Lynsey, the term is used almost exclusively by socially inept, adolescent boys who use their ability to defeat others in online games to validate themselves. The term is not used in reference to real-life abuse or violence.

Unless it involves slugs, apparently. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom