Paramter Query causing problems (1 Viewer)

L4serK!LL

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 12:54
Parameter Query causing problems

I'm using following query:

SELECT Toekenningen.Technieker, Planning.Datum, Toekenningen.Start, Toekenningen.Duur
FROM Planning INNER JOIN Toekenningen ON Planning.ID = Toekenningen.Afspraak
WHERE (((Planning.Datum)=[Forms]![Toekenning]![Datum]))
ORDER BY Planning.Datum DESC , Toekenningen.Start DESC;

When closing the Toekenning form (with the ActiveX calendre named 'Datum') which has a subform based on the query above, it always gives me a popup asking to enter a value for the undefined parameter [Forms]![Toekenning]![Datum]... My guess is this is caused by the fact the subform stays alive just a little longer, long enough though to need a new value for the parameter... :(

If anyone could help me with a solution for this (quite annoying to have the popup displayed every time the form is closed) I'd be eternally grateful ;)

* edit : damnit, I'd better learn to type than messing around in Access, should be 'Parameter Query causing problems' of course :rolleyes:

Last edited:

L4serK!LL

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 12:54
Alexandre said:
But where should I open the query through code then?
I mean the query works fine as long as the form is opened, just when you close the form, it suddenly asks for a parameter :(

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 07:54
There is a stray reference that is causing this. Look in the filter and sorting properties. They are the most likely candidates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom