Plastic PIG (1 Viewer)

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 13:40
Tony Seba

predicts that lab-vat-grown meat will disrupt traditional meat industries by becoming cheaper and more scalable, leading to benefits for the environment, health, and economy.

This could result in it being illegal to purchase meat derived from animals.

I wrote about it in 2007…

Had your Bacon
The car proceeds slowly down the bumpy pot-holed track, the vehicle stops and the lights go out, in the distance a quick signaling flash of headlights prompts the car to start forward again. At the end of the track is an open area of rough parking where ramblers and dog walkers park in the day and other explorer’s park at night.

The vehicle draws along side, windows open the two men exchange greetings. Were you followed? Greengrass asks, No, I don’t think so, have you got it? Yes it’s in the back said Greengrass, move up and I will get it out for you. The vehicles now parked back to back boots/trunks open, some cash changes hands, and a package transferred.

Next morning I went around shutting every window in the house, I took the package out of the fridge and opened it on the work surface by the cooker, placing six rashers of the illegal substance in a frying pan, ten minutes later I sat down with my wife eating a traditional English breakfast.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 13:40
Claude will always get you bacon or sausages (as long as Alfred hasn't eaten it)
Col

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom