problem in tabbed pages (1 Viewer)

Prakashpdl

Local time
Today, 23:59
I am still novice to access. I have a form and few subforms as tabbed pages. In form view, when I move through the tabbed pages, the tab headings disappear behind the header of main form, and I have to move the page up to see the headings so as to click next tab. I want the tab headings to appear below header of main form all the time so that I dont have to move the pages up every time when I want to click next tab. How can I do it?Please help.

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 11:14
Hi. Try to reduce the size of your header to give you enough room to show the tabs.

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 11:14
I tried that and it did not work
Did you try it to be big enough? Next, then, try to make your subform small enough to fit the whole form on the screen.

strive4peace

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 13:14
@Prakashpdl, as @theDBguy suggested, changing the size so everything is on the same screen will fix this. Also be sure to close up empty space at the bottom of each section. When you move the mouse to the bottom border of a section, the mouse changes into a horizontal line with a vertical double-headed arrow. You can click and drag up to eliminate extra space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom