problem with my connection. (1 Viewer)

kurohige

Local time
Today, 09:56
Greetings everyone!! I hope i can explain my self correctly, the problem i have is:
-I had created a application that run's and refresh the another applications, that work with access, the problem here is that sometimes i get the error 3043, so one way i found to jump over this error is restarting the application completely, now i can't get the application to recognize the error and restart this one.

Here is the code for the timer that updates the the data and the one that receive the error.

Code:
Private Sub Form_Timer()
10      On Error GoTo ErrHandler
20      Form_Main.ctl_Current.Caption = Format(Now, "MM/DD/YYYY HH:MM:SS")
30      If Form_Main.ctl_NextUpdate.Caption = "N/A" Then Form_Main.ctl_NextUpdate.Caption = Format(Now, "YYYY/MM/DD HH:MM:SS")
40      DoEvents

50      If Format(Now, "HH") = "04" And Format(Now, "NN") = "00" And Format(Now, "SS") = "00" Then
            Master.Restart False
'51          RunProcess = Shell("cscript ""###########", vbMinimizedNoFocus)
'52          Quit
53      End If

60      If Format(Now, "YYYY/MM/DD HH:MM:SS") >= Form_Main.ctl_NextUpdate.Caption Then
70          Set db = CurrentDb
80          DoCmd.SetWarnings False
100         If Master.TableCheck("#####") = True Then db.Execute "DROP TABLE RIMData_RAWProcessing"
120         db.Execute ("RIMData")
130         DoEvents
150         If Master.TableCheck("#####") = True Then db.Execute "DROP TABLE RIMData_RAW"
170         DoCmd.CopyObject , "#####", acTable, "RIMData_RAWProcessing"
180         DoCmd.SetWarnings True
190         DoEvents
200         Form_Main.ctl_LastUpdate.Caption = Format(Now, "YYYY/MM/DD HH:MM:SS")
210         Form_Main.ctl_NextUpdate.Caption = Format(DateAdd("n", 10, Now), "YYYY/MM/DD HH:MM:SS")
220     End If
230     GoTo TEnd

ErrHandler:
Master.ErrMailOut "TestErrMsg", "(Form_Main).Timer" & vbNewLine & vbNewLine & "Line Number:" & Erl & vbNewLine & "Err Number:" & Err.Number & vbNewLine & "Err Description:" & Err.Description, Err.Number, Erl

Resume TEnd

TEnd:
End Sub
i will so much appreciate your help with this and if you don't understand my question please ask.. thanks ^^

GinaWhipp

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 12:56
What version of Access? I should also note this error, in most cases, points to an issue with your network and/or disk OR corruption... so let's hope it's not that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom