Solved Property Sheet not displaying. (2 Viewers)

Russp42

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 06:40
I can post database but I don't think it will be much point. I have gone into other databases and struck the same problem. I am running Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019 . It says it was installed 19.2 2024 but I have had it for a few years. Is it possible there has been an upgrade which has somehow disabled some functions. Design Tools just does not work.

Attachments

• Pro Shop Accounts.accdb
    1.6 MB · Views: 32

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
Today, 14:40
So, this has onlys started since the 19th?
Are you able to roll back the updates?

Russp42

Registered User.
Local time
I don't know how to do that. All I did was have a look in the Control Panel which gave the date of installation and the version. Have only discovered problem in last few days because I haven't used Access for months.

LarryE

Local time
When I opened your switchboard form in design view the Property Sheet was immediately available.

Russp42

Registered User.
Local time
The problem seems to be an update of my version

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
Today, 14:40
The problem seems to be an update of my version
So roll it back and see if it works again. Then perhaps accept the update again and see if it still works? Perhaps the update did not install fully?

Russp42

Registered User.
Local time
I hadn't used Access for weeks so I don't know when the problem started. There have been 5 updates already this year so I don't know which version to go back to. Perhaps I will just wait for another update and hope that it solves the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom