Solved Query Column Total (1 Viewer)

Reshmi mohankumar

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 18:45
Hi,
I had a database with some tables . I created a select query from different sub queries (Which are grouped by Product ID and summing of [Units]).
I have 5 Subqueries with same properties . all individual query getting data correctly and also main query also showing the data correctly.
But in a main query a new calculated field is not showing actual results. actually datatype of [Units] is "number>Double>2 digits". When i have decimals the result will be fine. But when i have integer value in table field the result will be multiplied with 10.. Example if manual calculation is 155 , The query calculated field result will be 1550...
Thank you for your best help..

arnelgp

..forever waiting... waiting for jellybean!
Local time
Today, 21:15
How is that is the field a Calculated?

Reshmi mohankumar

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 18:45
Closing units: [opening units]+[purchase units]+[return units]-[sales units]
Here closing units is calculated field on query

arnelgp

Local time
cast them to Double?

Closing units: CDbl(Nz([opening units], 0))+CDbl(Nz([purchase units], 0))+CDbl(Nz([return units], 0))-CDbl(Nz([sales units], 0))

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 08:15
But when i have integer value in table field the result will be multiplied with 10.. Example if manual calculation is 155 , The query calculated field result will be 1550...

First question I have for this is whether that integer field in the table has been scaled by a factor of 10, because it is possible to do things like that. What are the properties of that INTEGER field to which you make reference?

arnelgp

Local time
you're welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom