Quiz-A-Rama - Who Said Databases are dull (1 Viewer)

murray83

Games Collector
Local time
Today, 09:11
so here we go

Hi one and all

please see attached my labour of love for these past few months, when work allows and thanks to help from people on here, helping fix issue when stuck in a loop with no questions. it finally works :D:D

Also thanks to @isladogs for help with last few bugs tonight and making me, make it best first time ( well this is the 4th time of trying lol )

all pics are in a gallery so no need for extra external folders of images

the database has built in, but commented out so nice and open to look at, ribbon control so cant click on privacy options and also shift key disable, so when its locked down, its locked

fell free to use ( or not ) as you see fit :cool::cool:

have fun and happy quizzing

and fingers crossed no more bugs

Attachments

• Quiz-A-Rama.zip
    394 KB · Views: 869

murray83

Games Collector
Local time
Slight update as question 2 of set 2 the picture wasn't working, was when i tested but some how now wasn't :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

and added code to give up quiz button so that updates the results page correctly

cheers :D

Attachments

• Quiz-A-Rama.zip
    394 KB · Views: 740

murray83

Games Collector
Local time
Slight update as was getting error message #type when people had been getting to the results page

also added when the questions had last been updated and what each set of questions is IE set 1 is general knowledge

Attachments

• Quiz-A-Rama.zip
    872.2 KB · Views: 678

murray83

Games Collector
Local time
Newest version of my quiz, which now includes a timer for those instances of when some people have the same score

Attachments

• Quiz-A-Rama - Upload.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 656

murray83

Games Collector
Local time
Here is the latest version, changes added are as follows

Option to add a quiz with out having to involve the quiz master, so they can also take part ( as i have been the one setting the quiz here and they wanted to see how good i was at quizzing )

so added some more forms, sub-forms for the ability to paste in what they want to append to main question table and query's to append to main table, update theme table for quiz main page also to update the Updated table which shows when the quiz was last updated ( that has a lot of updates in it sorry ) and bit of SQL

enjoy, its unlocked but does also have shift button function, and hidden ribbon but both commented out or unlocked, also included is the excel sheet which is used to set out the questions and choices in correct way, for choosing the true ones i just use google and roll die , link here Google Roll Die

good luck and happy, safe quizzing he-he

Attachments

• Kevs Quiz-A-Rama.zip
    4 MB · Views: 490

murray83

Games Collector
Local time
Quick Update

i have added the function to pause as a life line so if you get interrupted can pause it, but only once mind attached quizzes are for xmas and haloween, both are unlocked to play, but can set so the toolbar is hidden quite easy

have fun all

and if you need to allow shift click, click on designed by and then input the word

unlock

Attachments

• A Spooky Quiz-A-Rama - Example.zip
    4.2 MB · Views: 603
  • Xmas Quiz-A-Rama - Example.zip
    4.7 MB · Views: 684

murray83

Games Collector
Local time
Hello All

with it being Easter and been doing my best over the past year at work ( where i currently am ) i have updated the Quiz-A-Rama one last time code wise and also with some new questions for the Easter hols.

The code update, fixes the issue when someone would press the give up button on the questions form on doing this it would take you to the results page ( which is correct ) but the user would have no details displayed i.e Score, Name and Time Taken.

this has now been fixed, so if you would rather just give up you can and still get some marks on the board

so please see the newest version attached

and thanks for looking and also to Jon for increasing the file size limit

Attachments

• Easter Quiz-A-Rama.zip
    5.5 MB · Views: 704

murray83

Games Collector
Local time
The buttons don't work

Pat thanks just downlaoded it myself and they did work, when i copied the zipped file to the desktop, was you trying to run it from with in the ziped folder

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom